Request

Hi everyone! I'm back with a request from Ernessa_sunlight from a while back. I hope you still read this book and hope you enjoy this imagine! If you have any request, you could comment it in the comments and I hope I can reply as soon as possible. Also the gif above isn't mine, I found it in Google

//////////////////

The Red Keep have many rooms but one that Tyrion loves to spend time in is the library. Often seen drinking his wine while holding a book in his other hand, the man doesn't look as good as his siblings, but his mind makes him much more interesting than what the gossip have said about him. The youngest Lannister have always been in the light for his appearance or whoring ways but nevertheless anyone who made a conversation with him knew that the man was one of the smartest people in the Red Keep.

Entering the grand room filled with books, Tyrion holds a glass of wine while his eyes looked around for a certain book. His frown turns upside down after finding what he has been looking for. Settling near the fireplace, he put down his wine and began reading his favorite book. It was about the history of the (y/h/n). How they live independently in their little island and only came to the mainland when trouble have spread. How their children are trained to be fierce warriors and no man, woman, or children couldn't hold a sword before their tenth nameday. His favorite character is (y/full/n). The writer described you as a fierce warrior, constantly training to be the next general of your kingdom and how you only fought those who have bullied or tortured the poor. He was in love with you, and you were just someone he always wants to meet but never had the chance.

On the other side of the castle, Cersei and Tywin was just about to greet some unexpected guests who haven't been seen in almost 10 years. "Father, who is this guest that you think are so damn important that you cancelled all my arrangements for today?" asked Cersei with a tone that seems to get higher by each word. Tywin looks at Cersei directly in the eye and said "My dear, never again spoke to me in that tone and this guest you seem to be annoyed with are the (y/h/n). Their parents have been in contact with me about their sons and daughter is interested on studying the history of Westeros and I kindly offered the Red Keep as the first place to stay with the intention of making them my ally first."

Before arriving at the Red Keep, (y/n) and her brothers have learnt about the Lannister family from their parents. They knew that Tywin was looking for an alliance whether it's a contract or through marriage but (y/n)'s parents have insisted to let their children to marry who they want. Seeing the Lannister's head of family and only daughter, (y/n) greeted them with a twinge of tiredness in her voice "Lord Tywin and Queen Mother, it's an honor to be residing at your home. Hope we're not intruding."

As night have arrived, dinner was served for the royalty and their guests. Different types of food were spread across the table and wine was poured into the goblets. "Since our guests haven't arrived for dinner, I would like to remind you all to behave. Especially you, Tyrion, since your 'company' often made quite a ruckus." Said Tywin with a stern voice while cutting his steak. Tyrion just leaned back to his chair and replied, "Well Father, if you insist." A knock on the door stopped the chatter and the person entered the room.

Tyrion was absolutely amazed as how someone he only just read have shown up in front of him. (y/e/c) shines brightly under the mellow light and you were wearing shirt and trousers instead of dresses like the other ladies. Your family's presence caught the eye of numerous people in the room. Smiling at everyone, you took a seat near Tywin as he had left it for his special guests.  The meal was continued, and you kept to yourself. Tyrion approached you and said, "This is quite boring to your liking, my lady?" Smirking at the man, you simply answered "They're not the kind of people I'd like to have a decent conversation with." The man just smiled and sat down next to you as your brothers have moved to another table with the knights. The night was spent with you telling stories about your home and Tyrion telling all the gossips around the Red Keep.

The days passed and (y/n) spent it with the companion of Tyrion. Slowly they starting to know each other and became each other's person. (y/n) never really clicked with anyone else from the Red Keep except for Tyrion and at times Jamie due to their same love for sword fighting and battle skills. (y/n)'s brothers however grew close to the children of Cersei, Tommen and Myrcella as they all were still little kids who really don't know the harshness of the world. But then one morning, all of it was ruined with one single letter.

My dear (y/n),

How are you and your brothers dear? It's been quite some time have I not seen you and missing you terribly. Unfortunately, this letter brings some bad news. I've heard from our people who had lived near the Wall that they have been struggling and your father and I can't visit but I was hoping you could. It will be for a short time then you're allowed to return the Lannister or travel elsewhere.

Sincerely your family, (y/m/n)

Knowing the urgent matter written by your mother, you excused yourself from the current conversation and started walking to Tywin's private chambers. Meeting one of your brothers along the way, you told him to get your other brother and wait in your private chambers. Knocking the door, you wait a moment before entering. "Is there something I can help you with, lady (y/n)?" asked Tywin while still writing on a piece of parchment. You nod and say "Unfortunately yes, Lord Tywin. I've heard from my mother that there's people needing assistance form me near the Wall and it's urgent. I know that I could trust my brothers with you, but could I borrow one of your horses for the trip?" Tywin stands up and put his hand on your shoulder while saying "Of course, my dear. Take a couple swords from the armory and coats for the cold weather. I hope you return to us safely."

Hugging your brothers first while reminding them to not get in trouble while you're gone, you shook hands with Jaime who have told you quite a bit of tricks to handle the Northern area of Westeros. Looking around for the Lannister you've grown quite close during your stay, you found him with his nose stuck in a book. "Could you stop reading for a second when I say my goodbyes?" you asked jokingly to the man. "Oh (y/n), I'll miss your sarcastic remarks for the next weeks. I could still accompany you if you liked? The company in the Red Keep are quite boring or tedious." Said Tyrion with a cheeky smile on his face. You simply smiled and started to shake your head "No need, I require some quiet time after spending it with you. Farewell Lannister." Nodding your head, you started walking towards the horse but stopped in the middle. Tyrion was confused but stunned when you turn around, kissed him in the cheek near the lips, and start to wave while cheekily wink at him. The kiss kept his smile for the rest of the day.

Tyrion realized that the next couple weeks after your departure were boring or rather lacking your presence. Your brothers got antsy after not receiving your letters for the last week, but Cersei reassured them by saying that letters from the North can arrived quite long due to the distance. The Lannisters and their guests were eating dinner when a sudden knock interrupts them. A servant enters the room and bows before saying "My lords and ladies, there have been a knight requesting your immediate attention. It's one of the knights serving the (y/f/n)." Your brothers hastily stand up and asked the servant to bring the knight to them this instance. The knight then enters alone with his clothes dirty and untidy like how they are after a fight.

"My lords, I'm sorry but we were attack one night by White Walkers and..." "And what? Where's my sister?" asked one of your brothers with a tone that could be heard from the floor upstairs. The knight look at the ground and then said "Unfortunately, your highness Lady (y/n) was killed in the fight and we couldn't get bring her body since she turned into a White Walker." The whole room was quiet for a while and the drop of Tyrion's chalice broke the silence. Your brothers grabbed the arms of the fallen knight and left the room immediately. The Lannisters were shocked since the White Walkers haven't been heard for quite a while. Tyrion was heartbroken realizing he won't be able to see someone that have been bewitch him, body, and soul. The short man was silenced for the first time in his life.