Theon Greyjoy #1

Theon Greyjoy

Theon, Robb, Jon and (y/n). They have been best friends since little and no one could separate them. Even though they have different personalities and hobbies, they always stick with each other through thick and thin.

(y/n) is the eldest daughter of Ned Stark and Robb's twin. She wasn't like any other highborn lady. She is a great archer and an excellent swordsman but she also enjoys needlework, embroidery, singing and other lady-like duties.

That morning, Jon and Robb was eating breakfast in the Great Hall when Theon barges in and asked to them " Have you seen (y/n)? She's supposed to meet me in the stables for a ride to the market but she never showed up." Instead of telling the answer, Jon and Robb just looked at each other and simultaneously said " We'll talk later. "

It was later and Jon, Theon and Robb was practicing outside of the Great Keep. Robb knew that Theon was waiting for his answer just by his constant staring. Finally, Robb answered " This morning, Mother was talking rather loudly in Father's office. I just caught bits of the conversation but it sounds like they're talking about (y/n) betrothal. (y/n) was with me when we heard that and she was so upset since she always to be betrothed to someone she love, not someone Mother choose." After hearing that, Theon just drop his bow and ran. Jon knew where he was going but Robb was just confused by Theon's action.

——————————

( in the broken tower )

(y/n) have been staying there since the morning. She didn't knew what to do after hearing her parents conversation. She was feeling one of the emotion that she rarely feel. Anger, pure anger at her parents. Since she was a child, she always wants to marry someone that she loved and when she actually found the one, she was getting betrothed to someone she never knew.

The sound of a branch being stepped on make her lose focus of her thoughts. " (y/n)? Is that you? " It was Theon, one of the two people who knew of your hiding place. It was actually his hiding place until he show it to you during your adventures with him.

Theon didn't know what to say so he just hugs you from behind. " I don't want to be married to someone I don't love, can I just stay here with you and Jon and Robb? " said you while playing with your hair. Theon just sigh and suddenly said " You could, if you want to. I knew a way. "

You turn around to face him and asked " Are you saying? " Theon nodded and said " Yes, you could marry me (y/n). Marry me and stay here with the rest of your family. We could take vacations to my home, Pyke if you like. I'm sure Yara would love you. " You were stunned by what he was saying, you didn't realized by the person who were listening to it all.

" You want my twin's hand in marriage, Theon? "

————————————

Please comment to request any imagines, preferences or to just comment / critique about how I write.

And the gif doesn't belongs to me. I'm sorry if the person who own it thinks I'm using it