Robb Stark #2

This is requested by HecateEris . I'm sorry if this is not your expectation but enjoy!

Princess (Y/N) of house Martell is a beautiful girl. She was loved by her family and had a beautiful childhood in Dorne. She was quite shocked when she was told about her betrothal to Robb Stark. It was hard for her to move across the ocean and leaving her family but when she arrived at Winterfell, the Starks were so welcoming and very accepting of her especially her betrothed, Robb. Although at first they were only friends, that friendship blossoms to a very lovely relationship.

🐺🐺🐺

" (Y/N)! Where are you going? " asked Robb while catching up to you who were walking to the Great Hall. " I'm going to breakfast, Robb. You don't want breakfast? "

He pulls you closer until you're chest to chest and said in a low voice " We could get breakfast in bed and continue what we have stopped last night..." He was about to finished his sentence when someone cough rather loudly behind you. It was Theon Greyjoy, Robb's bestfriend and one of your closest friends in Winterfell.

" You know, there's a lot of children wandering around. You and I don't want to explain about ' doing something last night ' to your brothers, sisters and parents aight? " said Theon with his smirk as always. You both just stood there still in shocked while Theon open the doors to the Great Hall and said " Come on, chop chop lovebirds. "

After getting breakfast with the Starks, you went to help Maester Luwin. In the way to the Maestet Tower, you suddenly stopped when a arrow just fly by and almost hit you. It hit the wall next to you and when you examined it, you found a scroll attached to it. Still shocked and scared, you quickly ran to Ned Stark's office where there was Robb, Ned and Catelyn. You closed the door and read the scroll out loud

' To Princess (Y/N) of house Martell, this is a warning. Leave the North and come to Kings Landing. Your further instructions will be in Kings Landing. If you decided not to follow, there will be consequences '

After reading the scroll, you gave it to Ned and Catelyn Stark. After they read it once more, Ned said " This information will not leave this room. We must act quickly and not involved more people. For precaution, Princess (Y/N) will stayed with her room with one of us until we caught the culprit. " The three others just nod and quickly leave the room.

A day has passed and they haven't caught the culprit. No one is allowed to wander outside the Great Keep. Being the suspected target, you were kept in your room with either Catelyn or Robb. But during dinner ( which you were allowed to go outside your room ), Ser Rodrik Cassel barges in and whispered to Ned Stark. Quickly, Ned  and Robb follows the Master-at-Arms and Catelyn put the other children to sleep.

Time had passed by and it was almost midnight when Ned and Robb returned from questioning the culprit. You're generally a curious person so you asked both of them
" Who is it, my lord? Who's behind this? "

Ned and Robb looked at each other and simultaneously said " It's Prince Joffrey Baratheon. "

————————————

Please comment to request any imagines, preferences or to just comment / critique about how I write.

And the gif doesn't belongs to me. I'm sorry if the person who own it thinks I'm using it