Request

Please read the authors note below, enjoy!

/////////////////////

Being a bastard in Westeros isn't easy. Except if you're in Dorne or some other part of the main island of Westeros. Living as a bastard is kind of the same as being a dwarf. You're not very respected but you're also not being ignored. Having to be a Snow in the middle of Kings Landing is a rare thing to do but alas I came to Kings Landing years ago to find sanctuary. At first, it was hard to find jobs since currently the most available jobs are being a whore but I never would have stoop so low. Search from the bottom of the Fleabottom to the top, I finally found a job cleaning the dungeons for the Red Keep. Have been cleaning the floors for two years until currently I was promoted to help serve the royal family and become one of the high ladies handmaiden.

Exchanging jobs isn't easy. I'm still studying from the top handmaiden. Suddenly. I was left alone when the Queen called for her. Not knowing my surroundings, I walked backwards when at a suddeng, I bumped into a hard chest. " My, my. What do we have here? A pretty handmaiden, I presume?" It was the Kingslayer, Ser Jamie Lannister. I was too shocked to talk and just bow my head down. When I wanted to talked again, he cuts me off by saying " Well... I don't think you should be running around in these halls alone, am I right?" Can only replied by nodding, you in a hurry run off to the kitchen but just before bowing to the man that will be in your mind for a couple days.

A couple days later, you kept bumping to the Kingslayer. You don't know whether it was coincidence or accidental but you pretty sure that it was the latter. Using the secret passages, you didn't realize about the man behind you. Dropping the goblet filled with wine, you bow down without looking at the person who caused the drop of the goblet and cleaned the spilled wine with the cloth on her shoulder. " A pretty face shouldn't be hidden beneath the countless clothing of a handmaiden." Turns out, it was Jamie Lannister that bumped into you. " I'm sorry Ser, but it's only appropriate if I wear this since I'm just a handmaiden." You replied his question and after replying, he stood taller and said " until I see you later, lady (y/n) Snow of Dreadfort." Then he walked away when you stood there speechless.

////////////////

Hello All! I'm back here, my holidays have come and I'm in the mood on writing again! This chapter you just read was a request by QueenofAsgard04 ! Sorry if this doesn't match your request but this is only part 1 and I hope you enjoy it

Don't forget to comment or request anything connecting to the book whether it's in the comment section or through private message. And please vote for my stories.

Also the gif belongs to the person who made it and not me.

See you lot next time!