Imagine

Hey, so this just come up after 3 glass of coffee and a lot of oreos. This is not a request and more of something I just came up with. If you want me to continue this since it ends on a cliffhanger, just comment right here!

Sorry for the lack of update, it's just I haven't have many time to write and I really appreciate your feedback and I promise to write your requests. Also, don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this book! See you soon :))

Also the gift above isn't mine, I found it on Google and it belongs to whomever own it. 

////////////////////////////////////

Your younger self would never imagine to be in this situation. To get involve with a war was not something you see yourself in the future. But being here, now with the person you love was such a powerful feeling and something you never feel before. But you ask yourself, would this feeling stay with you further through?

*a year ago...*

Being the youngest sibling means you were not the most prioritized among your family. Born into the Tyrell family, you were raised by your sister Margaery and your grandmother Olenna. Even though you were raised to be the perfect lady, you were never interested in sewing or any ladylike hobby. Ever since you were little, you were amazed by archery and duelling that your brother Loras were trained.

Your father who sees you as his little girl, accepted your pleas when you ask to be teach to fight instead of following your sister's footsteps of being the perfect lady. Since then, you grew closer to Loras and constantly spends your time perfecting your archery or duelling with the most trained swordsman the Tyrell's have.

Growing up, you knew that you wanted to travel the world instead of settling down. At age 18, you asked your father and grandmother if you could travel around instead of following your sister's footsteps. You were afraid on what they would decide but surprised when your grandmother was the one to suggest for you to go. Your father was reluctant but agreeing to your grandmother request. After saying goodbye to everyone you knew, you finally set sail to wherever adventure you found

*6 months ago...*

"Milady, we would shortly arrived at King's Landing." Said the captain at you who were staring out the open sea. Turning around and smile, you reply "Thank you, Captain. Would you mind telling my men to carry my belongings? I just want to enjoy this view for a minute." The captain nodded at you and swiftly leaving you once more.

You thought that after the adventures you endured in Braavos and Meereen, you would start your way to Dorne but a sudden raven from your grandmother made you go to King's Landing where your older sister was about to get married. You have missed your family very much but you never expected for you sister to marry the King himself but alas, your attendance was needed.

Stepping out from the ship, you waved to the captain and the rest of the crew who have been your acquaintances for the past months. Looking around your surroundings, you were suddenly hugged from behind that made your reach your dagger and point it to the stranger's neck.

"Well... that's not the welcoming hug I've imagined." Said the stranger who turns out to be you older brother, Loras. Chuckling at your brother, you hugged him and said "Missed you, big brother." You kept hugging for a while before he let go and taking your arm to direct you to the palace. He then said "Let's go, everyone's waiting for your arrival."

Your walk to the great Red Keep was quite short but you were too focused on the new environment. Seeing many folks from different parts, you were shocked by the smell and the mass people living in the capitol. Not realizing that you've arrived at the Red Keep, you were still in a haze when Loras called your name.

"Still daydreaming, ay (y/n)? Cmon, everyone's waiting for you." Said Loras while pulling your hands to direct you to the right place. Opening the door rather loudly, both of you caught the attention of many people inside. Bravely, you look people at the eyes and suddenly feel the staring from 3 different directions. Ignoring it, you would never thought that it was the start of a journey you would never expected.