The art of threatening

It was later that day that all the Death eaters were in the Riddle mansion, sitting in the meeting room. These meetings happened often so it wasn't anything unusual. Normally Curare stayed in the room or in the library while they were there but this time the meeting started earlier, so she didn't know they were there away.

Only about six Death eaters had ever met Curare, but the others wanted to meet her too and wouldn't stop pestering their leader about it.

Bellatrix was walking to the meeting room alone. She had come alone as Rudolphus went earlier to help build up. She just passed the library when she heard bells behind her. She whipped around and pulled her wand out, pointing it at the person behind her.

"Come out before I use the Cruciatus curse on you" she said with a sneer. Her eyes darted around in the big hall, trying to find the intruder. She heard footsteps come closer, every step the person made you could hear the little bells ring.

A few seconds later a little girl came out of the darkness of the corridor. She had brown hair and Bellatrix almost fainted when she saw the girl. The girl looked like a carbon copy of the Dark Lord. Her Lord.

"Daddy will be angry if you do that" the girl said. She had her hands raised in surrender as she really didn't want to be cursed. Nagini was with her father in the meeting room so she had nobody to protect her.

"What...no, no, no. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to threaten you. My name is Bellatrix Lestrange, I work for your father." She said quickly. If the Dark Lord found out she had threatened his daughter, it would be hell to pay.

"What is going on here?" Suddenly a voice said from behind them. "Bella what are you doing" the man, who Curare had never met, asked.

"Rudolphus this is the Dark Lord's daughter...I thought she was an intruder and almost used the Cruciatus curse on her." Although it was quite dark in the hallway, you could see him pale visibly. He was about to say something to the girl, but they only saw her run away from them.

"Wait" Bellatrix shouted. The two of them tried to catch up with the young witch but they didn't know their way around the mansion very well. They only ever visited the meeting room, the foyer and maybe also Tom's study.

But Curare knew her way around very well. She raced up the east staircase, went through the sunroom and ended up at the back door of the room where the other Death eaters and hopefully her father were in. If you didn't know there was a door in the room, you wouldn't notice it. The door blended into the stone wall perfectly.

It almost took all her body weight to get the door open, which also meant she fell into the room. All heads turned towards the small girl who raced to the head of the table, where her father sat. He looked startled to see her their but still caught her mid-air. Curare whimpered into her fathers, shoulder while the others in the room looked more than confused.

They heard him say something in Paseltongue to which she answered. The only thing the rest of the people understood were two names. Rudolphus and Bellatrix. This was even more confusing. Bellatrix was one of the most loyal followers and would never go against the Dark Lord's orders. Rudolphus wasn't different.

Before anyone could say anything the two Lestrange's entered the room. They immediately looked at the Lord so they could tell him his daughter was running around the mansion when they saw him holding her.

Bellatrix and Rudolphus were more than confused. They had tried to follow her, but she had lost them after the furth turn. Then they took the direct, and as they thought, only way to the meeting room. Yet she was there before them and didn't go past them at any point.

Curare had just finished telling her father what had happened when the two came in. She held on eve tighter and when Tom tried to get up, she whimpered quietly. He hissed something and then gave her to Severus who was sitting beside him. Then he went to deal with the two Death eaters that had threatened and scared his daughter.

"How dare you threaten my daughter with the Cruciatus curse, Bellatrix?" His voice was cold, and you could hear gasps from the other Death eaters. Bellatrix attacking the young Riddle. Impossible. How dare she?

"I didn't mean to my Lord. I heard someone behind me but didn't know it was her. I would never harm her" she stammered, taking a few steps back only to be stopped by a hiss behind her. Nagini had slithered behind the two and was now glaring at them with her big yellow eyes.

"You will go on extra missions and be happy that is all. The next time anyone does that they will be very sorry." With that said Tom sat back down and took Curare from Severus, who had calmed her down by now. "So that this doesn't happen again I would like to introduce Curare Xenia Riddle to all of you, who haven't met her yet."

The whole room relaxed, and the tense atmosphere ceased. Now that everyone got a good look at Curare, they could definitely see the resemblance to Tom. They had they same hair colour and facial structure. All in all, she looked like a mini version of himself only that it was female. The only difference were her eyes. Hers were a bright green, making them look like emeralds.

The rest of the meeting went by as planed and soon everyone left to get ready for the Malfoy's Christmas ball. Bellatrix stayed back as she wanted to apologize to Curare and get to know her. So, when the others left, she walked to Curare who was still sitting on her father's chair, playing with her father's wand. He had put a block on it so she wouldn't accidently cast any spells. Nagini hissed at Bellatrix when she came to close which made the young girl look up.