Chapter 3

Saige

Walking up to the red curtain I dreaded it. Each step felt harder and harder. Maybe I'm being dramatic but I hate private rooms sessions. I've been through so much shit in my life that it is traumatizing for a random horny man to be feeling all up on me.

Walking close enough to the curtain I spotted the bodyguard Eric standing next to it.

"Is this the room I'm doing tonight?" I asked curiously.

He looked down at me with a grin and nodded. "Yeah I heard this man paid a lot of money for you."

I wonder why? No man has ever paid a lot of money for me which is surprising.

Eric continued to look at me until he spoke again. "If you have any problems in there just yell for me ok? I'll always be here for you."

I smiled and nodded my head. Eric has always been a sweetheart. We would flirt here and there but nothing else. He really wants to pursue a relationship but I'm not just there yet.

Opening the curtains I slowly walked in the room. The man had his back facing towards me and was fixing himself a drink. Is it weird that this man has an attractive back? Lord I just know he fine.

Before getting lost in my thoughts I cleared my throat to signal him that I was here. When he turned around I was shocked.

He was the same man that I saw in the crowd when I was performing. He was even more beautiful up close. God took his time with this man and it shows. He had on a grey fitted suit, rings dancing all on his fingers, slick black hair, tattoos all over, and piercing grey and black eyes. All of a sudden my palms started to get sweaty and I was fidgety. This man whole demeanor was making me nervous which was odd.

After staring at each other I spoke up. "I'm ready whenever you are."

He sat down quietly on the couch and signaled for me to start with his eyes steadily focusing on me. He has yet to say a word to me or touch me which was odd.

Walking over to the radio I started to play the music. Kiss It Better by Rihanna began to play through the speakers.

I started to seductively move around the pole while keeping eye contact with him. I wanted to tease him and wanted him to yearn for me. I started my routine of tricks on the pole and gave it my all. For some reason I wanted to please him.

During my performance he never looked away from me. When I would take glances at him I would see him moving and fidgeting. Smiling to myself I'm glad he is enjoying it.

Once the song ended I slowly got off the pole and stared at him. Neither one of us said a word. I have a feeling he's dwelling on my performance he just saw.

Breaking the silence he puts his cup down the on table. "Come here." He says deeply with an accent.
His voice gave me shivers and made my body heat up.

Feeling anxious I slowly walked over to him. Once I was in front of him he signaled me to sit on his lap and I did.

"I don't do sex or oral sex if that's what your looking for." I said randomly.

He chuckled lowly and looked amused. "I didn't come here for that. Can't we just chill and relax?"

God why did I have to say that?! Instantly feeling embarrassed I nodded my head and looked down.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Mercedes."

He shook his head and looked at me. "No your real name."

I'm not supposed to tell people my real name here but with him I felt comfortable enough to. "Saige."

"What a beautiful name. My name is Bruno. Bruno Bianchi."

The name sounded familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. "Nice to meet you." Was all I said.

He lowly chuckled and nodded his head in agreement. "It's finally nice to meet you too bambina."

Before I could say anything else we were interrupted by Eric. He looked at Bruno intensely before speaking. "Time's up Mercedes has to go."

Bruno eyed Eric and grunted. "I'll be seeing you very soon."

He handed me his business card before kissing my hand and walking out of the room. When he was gone I just sat there trying to process this whole thing.

One thought kept going through my head. What does he mean its nice to finally meet me?