Chapter 9

Saige

After a long flight we finally made it to Los Angeles. It was beautiful. When we landed I made sure to take in all the scenery. I barely got to travel and see the world. My whole life has been revolved around stripping and it makes me sad. It's a world out here that I have not quite explored yet but one day I am going to.

"Calm down you look like a kid in a candy store. Los Angeles is a dirty city with low lives." Bruno said getting our bags from out the car.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Why do you always have to ruin my mood? Let me enjoy this. I have never been here before."

"Well enjoy it later we are here for business not for fun. Let's go." He replied while walking towards the hotel building.

"Asshole." I said quietly to myself before following after him.

We walked inside of this beautifully decorated hotel. It had lowly dimmed lights with chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. I have never seen anything like this before and I couldn't hide the shock that was on my face.

"Bruno my friend you made it!!" A tall Asian man came walking over to us with a huge smile on his face.

Bruno chuckled and embraced the man in a brotherly hug. "Tim how have you been?"

Tim rubbed his head and sighed. "Same old same old. Been running this hotel then going home taking care of the kids. They have grown so much since you've been gone."

"I'll come by and visit them before I leave. I have some business to take care of first." Bruno said in a serious tone.

Tim clicked his teeth and shook his head in disappointment. "Same old Bruno I see. Be careful out here man. I'm glad I left when I had the chance."

"You know I always will." Bruno laughed.

While they were reminiscing I stood there awkwardly until Tim's eyes wandered to me. "And who is this young lady?" He asked.

"My name is Sai-"

"This is my fiancé." Bruno said interrupting me. My face begin to turn sour at the word fiancé but it faded as soon as Bruno harshly grabbed my waist to pull me closer to him.

Tim looked between Bruno and I and chuckled. "What a nice couple. You did good with this one Bruno because I remember the other girls you'd bring-"

"Alright Tim that's enough where is our room?"Bruno said rudely interrupting him.

He must not want me to know about his little deeds but I don't care about what he do in his free time I just want to get my friends and get the hell back on with my life.

Oh I'm sorry." Tim said laughing.
"Here is the key to our best room. Only for you Bruno, let me know if you need anything don't hesitate to asked."

"Thank you Tim." Bruno said and grabbed the key. With that he started walking towards the elevator.

I gave Tim a quick smile and followed behind Bruno. He was already in the elevator waiting when I caught up to him.

"Why do you always like to leave me?" I said while stepping into the elevator.

"Catch up." He nonchalantly spoke.