Chapter 12

Saige

"Honestly Saige you surprised me tonight! Everyone loved you." Liv said excitedly behind me as I opened the hotel room door.

I giggled and blushed at her compliment. "You think so? I felt so intimidated."

Liv smacked her lips and plopped on the couch as soon I opened the door. "Girl for what? If anything you made them girls in there feel intimidated."

I kicked off my shoes and sighed because my feet were swollen like two balloons. "Did you see Bruno?" I asked out of curiosity.

Liv scoffed. "I couldn't help but see him! He looked like he was in a trance watching you. He definitely likes you."

Hearing that made butterflies erupt in my stomach but reality soon hit. "He kidnapped me to use me. That man isn't capable of liking anything."

Liv sighed and grabbed her keys to leave. "Just give it some time. Watch." is all she said before kissing my cheek and leaving.

As soon as she left I stripped out of all my clothes and headed to the bathroom. I needed a warm bath to relax my body because today was so busy my body couldn't keep up.

This hotel suite had a big oval bathtub and already had the rose petals laid out in it. Making my bath I turned on some r&b music and poured epsom salt to relax my muscles.

Once my water was done I laid down in it and closed my eyes. Instantly I felt relaxed but all my thoughts started to consume me.

My brain keeps going back to Bruno. How intoxicating and addicting his smell is. He rarely smiles but when he does it makes me weak. I sighed at my thoughts. Im frustrated because my body wants him and I'm starting to lose this battle.

Without even knowing my hands started to roam my body imagining it was his. My breath hitched as I played with my nipples. I haven't touched myself in so long or had sex that my body was yearning for it.

I slowly made my way down to my clit. The thought of him makes me hot. I moaned in satisfaction of this feeling.

A cold breeze blew past me which made me stop my actions. I peaked my eyes open and just to my surprise Bruno was standing at the bathroom door staring at me. I froze in embarrassment as he continued to stare.

Coming back to reality anger started to set in. "What the hell! Do you not believe in fucking privacy?!" I yelled but he didn't seem fazed.

He stared at me and finally spoke. "You did great tonight."

"I- um thank you?" I said confused. "what's wrong with him?" I thought to myself.

"Enzo has already taken a liking of you so this might be quicker than we thought." He started to remove his clothing one by one and stopped at his underwear. A lump formed in my throat as I seen his bulge from his polo underwear. He definitely has a third leg.

I raised my eyebrow in curiosity as he started to make his way over to me. "What are you doing?"

"Taking a bath." He said in a monotone voice.

"Oh no you don't." Is all I said before quickly grabbing my towel from the rack and getting out the tub.

Wrapping the towel around me I quickly made my way out the bathroom not before hearing him chuckle.

Heat rose to my cheeks and I plopped on the bed. He knows exactly what he's doing and its not going to work.

-short chapter today because I just wanted to get a chapter out since you guys been waiting so long lol. Just a couple life updates I graduated high school back in June and now im in college just finishing my first semester! Thank you guys for reading and voting it really motivates me. I will be working on this book more since I have more free time just bare with me.💋

-Im starting to feel the intense feelings between Saige and Bruno it's getting a little spicy. What y'all think?