Chapter 4

Saige

It's been about a week and a half since my encounter with Bruno. I still haven't called the number on the business card he left me. He makes me nervous and jittery. Its been a long time since a man has made me feel like this and it's scary.

I've been feeling like someone has been watching me lately. When I'm at work or when I'm leaving work. One night after work it was two men in black suits following behind me but when I confronted them they just stood there not saying anything. Eric has agreed to take me home every night after that. I love Eric because he is such a gentleman.

"Do you think Tootsi is into me? I feel like she keeps teasing me." Nyeli whines.

I chuckled at her while fixing my make up. "Why do you think that?"

Nyeli shuffled in her seat and crossed her arms like a child. "She keeps giving me these seductive eyes and teasing me with her touch. Sage she knows what she is doing to me and it's killing me!"

Not being able to hold my laugh in any longer I bursted out into a fit of laughter. Nyeli really looks like a whining child right now. She is always used to getting what she wants but Tootsi is making it hard for her. I been told Nyeli to leave the girl alone but I guess she loves the chase.

"It's not funny!" Nyeli whined.

A knock was heard on the locker room door before Eric peeped his head in.

"Hello ladies, Sage we need you in room 8 for a client." He said while giving me a small smile.

I smiled and nodded at him. "Ok thanks Eric I'm coming."

"No problem." He said before shutting the door.

Nyeli sighed from behind me. "I don't understand why you guys just won't get together. You know he is head over heels for you and everyone knows it."

"I know Nyeli but right now I'm not looking for anything serious. He is sweet and all but I'm just trying to get my money up. Maybe one day." I sighed while exiting the locker room.

Eric escorted me to the room I was assigned to like always. It did make me feel safe to know that he will have my back if anything happened to me.

"Do good in there ok? Don't be nervous because you got this." He said while kissing the back of my hand.

"Thank you Eric you always know how to make me feel better." I blushed before walking into the room.

Entering the room I was shocked at who I saw. He was back again. For me? Bruno Bianchi was here to see me again.

Bruno looked up from his phone and gave me a smirk when he observed me from head to toe.

His gaze made me nervous and made me want to melt right here. His scent was intoxicating and he looks even better than last time. He had on a white crisp button up shirt that showed a little bit of his chest with gray slacks. A golden watch dazzled his arm and golden rings that danced along his fingers. His muscles looked defined and his hair was slicked back.

"I've missed you." He said calmly while tapping his leg for me to sit.

I slowly walked over to him and sat on his lap. His arms snaked around my stomach. He scooted me back more into his chest so now we were really close. I could smell his minty breath and delicious cologne.

Nervously I chuckled. "You missed me?"

Out of all the women here he wants to see me? 

"Yes surprising to say but I have taken a liking to your company. I'm sad you haven't called me."

Oh shit! What do I tell him?! I was nervous to call and I refuse to tell him that. "Well you know i've been busy here and stuff. JD has had me doing a lot around here so I haven't had enough time to call."

I felt the vibration on my back as he chuckled. Oh god this is embarrassing. Maybe he knows I'm lying. "Ok bello." (Beautiful)

*Boom! Boom!"

I quickly jumped up out of Bruno's lap when I heard the sound of gunshots. "What the fuck was that?!"

I could hear people screaming outside of the room which made anxious.

Bruno quickly stood up and grabbed the gun out of his waistband.

"Stay here." Was all he said before swiftly leaving the room.

What does he mean stay here? So I can fucking die?! The gunshots sounded like they were getting closer and louder which made me even more nervous.

Oh shit! Nyeli is out there! I can't leave my best friend out there by herself. I quickly took off my heels and ran outside the curtain.

My heart was beating out of my chest. I don't want to die it is too soon. I ran quickly to the locker room to find it trashed.

"Where is Nyeli?!" I asked a girl that was hiding in the corner.

"I don't know I swear!" She cried covering her ears.

"You need to hurry up and get out of here." I said grabbing her arm to help her get up. Poor girl is scared out of her mind.

"Nyeli!" I continued to yell out.

"Saige! Saige!" I heard a familiar voice call out from behind me.

Nyeli and Eric were running up to me. I felt relief when I seen them. I was scared I was going to lose them.

Nyeli ran into my arms and cried. "Oh my god I was so scared Saige. We were looking for you everywhere."

"We need to get out of here fast. I don't know where these men came from but they are not backing down. They are looking for someone and are killing everyone in their sight." Eric said in a serious tone.

"Ok let's go."

We crept out of the locker room and it was eerily quiet. I already have bad anxiety and this situation is only making it worse. I feel like I could pass out at any moment.

Eric led the way with a gun in his hand. "Stay here I'm going to make sure the exit is safe."

Nyeli and I both nodded. "Be safe."

As soon as he left the gunshots started back up again.

In a blink of an eye Nyeli was being dragged by her hair by a man in all black. She began to scream loudly begging for help and mercy.

I quickly grabbed the man and yelled at the man. "Let go of her!"

"Get off me bitch!" The man yelled before pushing me.

He shoved me so hard that I fell and everything went black.....