Piano Lesson (Austria)

Austria was sitting at his piano, hard at work, just where you expected him to be. You stay in the doorway, watching him concentrate. You loved the look he got when he was hard at work on a new piece. His eyebrows scrunched together, and he had such a fire in his eyes.

He glances up to find you standing there watching him. You begin to apologize for intruding but he waves his hand, "Kommen[1], you can sit next to me, and listen." You walk into the room as he scoots over on the bench, giving you space to sit next to him. You sit next to him, and he begins to play the new song.

He expertly handles the keys, as if they were part of his body. You close your eyes, captivated by the music. Unconsciously, you begin to sway to the music. You can feel Austria looking at you, so you open your eyes and look at him. He's smiling, "You like it?" You nod.

"You try," he suggests. Hesitantly, you postion your hands on the keys. Slowly you play the song, although it isn't nearly as beautiful as when he did.

"Here, let me help." he pulls you into his lap, and stretches his arms down the length of your, resting his hands on top of yours."Folgen Sie mir."[2] Austria expertly guides your fingers over the key, and the music intsantly changes.

When the song is over, the last note rings out through the room. "That was gut.[3]" he tells you. You smile up at him. "Thanks for helping me." You turn around still straddling his lap, and hug him. He hugs you back, then pulls your mouth to his. Your last thought is that you are going to enjoy piano lessons.

[1] Come.

[2] Follow my lead.

[3] Good.

I thought this one was pretty cute but then again i wrote it so of course i would think that so let me know what you think and please request who i should do next.