A Troubled Soul (GermanyxPrussia)

This is not a germancest story sorry to disappoint. Hell maybe it will be later I don't know read and find out.

**(You don't have to read this its just background for this story)**

This is based off of an rp I did one night on Omegle. I was Prussia and they were Germany. It was so fun but when I was typing a longer reply they logged off. I was so mad and sad at the same time. But then I thought this would make a great story. So I'm going to share it with you. Oh and if for some reason by some unseen force in the cosmos the person who did this rp with me reads this im giving you credit. also if you accidently logged off I'm sorry and this was great and if you meant to log off f**k you!

Germany POV

I sit at the kitchen table, my chin resting in my hands, waiting for mein bruder Gilbert to get home. He should be on his way home from work now. All I have to do is hold on a little longer. I struggle to sit still. I want to run up to my room, stick my head phones in, get lost in a book and pretend that I don't live in the hell that I do. Because as soon as the words leave my mouth...I admit my failure. My failure to deal with my own problem, my weakness, my own stupidity. One minute feels like eternity the longer I have to wait for him.

"This is stupid. I'm just being weak. It's nothing." I stand up, changing my mind. Then I sit down. "No you have to do this." Then I stand up again. Then sit. Back and forth. I sit down again just as Prussia opens the door.

Prussia POV

I open the door to the house, slipping my shoes off and pulling my shirt over my head. I stretch my arms over my head before I continue through the house, feeling the weight of my cross against my chest. I turn the corner and see Ludwig sitting in the kitchen. This doesn't set off any alarms because this is usual. He's a fifteen year old boy who worships his brother. I mean why wouldn't he. I'm awesome.

"Hey Luddy," I rub his hair, and he slaps my hand away and scowls at me. I smirk at him. "Hey could you get me a beer while I run this to the hamper? Thanks buddy." I rub his head again and run my shirt to the hamper.

Germany POV

I hop down from the stool and walk to the fridge. My legs are shaky, it's hard to walk even this far. I'm breathing heavy too and I feel sweaty. Panic attack. Great. I have to concentrate just to grab the handle on the fridge and pull it open. When I reach for a beer at the back of the fridge the sleeve of my shirt moves up my wrist revealing my scars; some newer than others.

I can hear my brother coming back so I grab the beer and hurry to sit down. He comes around the corner just as I crack open the top. He walks over to me with a smile. He takes the beer and rubs my head again. I swat his hands away. He takes a swig of his beer and I think of how nice it would be to leave my problem at the door and relax with a beer.

"What's the chance of you letting me have one of those?"

He looks at me with a smirk. "Um, let me think about it. None whatsoever." My face falls slightly when he says that and he gets a concerned look on his face. "Oh, come on. What kind of brother would I be if I let mein kid bruder drink? You're only fifteen. I'm too awesome for that!" He says trying to cheer me up. But nothing can cheer me up anymore. I just hope he can save me.

Prussia POV

Luddy is acting very strangely and it's starting to worry me. I mean he's generally moody, but it's never been this...serious. I rest my hand on his shoulder, and take a sip of my beer. "What's up Luddy?"