Chapter Six

November 17th 2012

I sat down on the couch as usual while Jack sat down in the armchair next to me.
"Should we talk about what's happening?" Jack asked, flipping my file over and writing something down. I'm assuming what he just witnessed.
"You know what just happened." I mumbled, looking at the blood on my arms.
Jack got up and grabbed a first aid kit from his desk. He returned and set my file down closed on his armchair, knelt down in front of me and started cleaning my bloody scratches up, putting bandages on them.
"Thanks." I sighed.
He sat in his chair again and flipped my file back open, leaving the first aid kit open on the floor.
"Whether or not I know what just happened, I want to hear it from you. How are you feeling?" He looked at me with a knowing look. He knew perfectly well how I'm feeling.
I laid down on the couch, kicking my feet up. Might as well get comfortable.
I stayed silent, staring at the ceiling.
"Alex?" Jack broke the silence after a good two minutes.
"Hm" I responded.
Jack sighed, "Are you going to talk or are we having a silent session?" He put my file down.
I glanced at him doing that, "Well now that my file is down, I'll talk." I closed my eyes.
"Why don't you like your file to be open?" He questioned, setting the pen down on top of the file.
I shrugged, "Gives me anxiety. Makes me think you're writing awful things about me. Awful things that are probably true, but I still don't like it. I guess I just like being able to talk without feeling like I'm being overanalyzed." I started scratching my arms again.
"Stop scratching." 

I glared at him "Give me some fucking Oxy then. Then I'll stop scratching." I spat with venom laced in my voice.
He sighed at me again, "I can't do that Alex. You can't either."
I laughed "Yeah? And why the fuck not? Thinking about it, no one gives a fuck. Elaina doesn't give a fuck, my parents don't give a fuck, my boss is on the verge of firing me and he doesn't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck. So let me just fucking do what I want to do. Let me get so god damn high I'm fucking Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. I want to be as high as The Beatles collectively were at one given time. I swear to god Jack. I can fucking taste her." I groaned.
"Her?" He questioned, crossing his legs.
I closed my eyes, "Yes. Her. She's so fucking gorgeous and she tastes so fucking good...I can crush her up and I can snort her and she feels so fucking good...I can split her in half and take each part one at a time...Slowly so she hits different....I can pull her into that syringe and inject her....She's so versatile...Lets me do whatever I want with her and still gives me the satisfaction that I need." I licked my lips, "I want her so god damn bad." 
Jack was quiet for a moment.
"So, you've identified the drug as a 'her'?" I could hear him tapping his foot. It annoyed me.
"Stop tapping." 
He listened.
"The only thing that would be better than her right now is getting laid. Honest to god I'm so fucking horny right now." I sighed. Truth is better than a lie right?
I looked at Jack. He crossed his legs tighter.
I raised an eyebrow "What? You like what you hear, pretty boy?" I smirked.
Jack bit his lip, "N-no. Let's get back on the subject."
I shook my head, got up and locked his door, closing the blinds.

I walked over to him and smirked at what he was hiding in his pants.
"You liked hearing that I'm horny?" I licked my lips.
He stared up at me.
I climbed on top of his lap, straddling him.
"What else do you like to hear?" I whispered in his ear.
I felt his body shudder.
"W-we have to st-stop" He whispered, yet his hands were on my hips, running slowly under my shirt.
I kissed him just below his jawline, feeling ballsy today. He's fucking hot.
"It doesn't seem like you want to stop...You're so hot...I've thought it for the past couple of days now...I don't keep you around just because you're easy to talk to...You're easy to look at too." I unbuttoned the top three buttons of his shirt and pushed the collar to the side so I could kiss and nip his neck a little, where it could be safely hidden later. 
Jack gasped at the biting and gripped my hips a little tighter. It's fucking hot.
"A-Alex" He whispered, running his hands up my shirt, his fingertips grazing my nipples then back down again.
"Hmm?" I sucked on that sweet collarbone of his.
He moaned quietly. That was my answer.
"Why don't we make this fun?" I bit my lip and scooted down to the floor, motioning with my finger for him to join me.
He scooted down off the chair, looking at me with those beautiful doe eyes.
"Come here." I pulled him onto my lap so he was straddling me now.
I unbuttoned his shirt the rest of the way and pulled mine off as he shrugged out of his.
"God you're fucking hot..." I bit my lip.
"I didn't know you liked guys..." He said awkwardly, letting out a little gasp as I kissed down his neck again.
"Mhmm....Bisexual...I didn't know you were gay..." I nipped his chest and sucked, leaving my second mark on him.
I laid him down, using my right arm to support myself, my left hand running down his chest and stomach, stopping at his button.
Jack bit his lip and tilted his head back, "Y-yeah" He whispered.
I used my free hand to unbutton his jeans, pulling them down just a little, smirking at the bulge in his pants. I reached my hand down his underwear to palm him a little, earning me a low moan.

"Off..." I kissed his shoulder, biting that and sucking. I have every intention of making sure I'm unforgettable. 
Jack obeyed me immediately, wriggling out of his jeans, kicking them aside.
"Do you want me?" I whispered in his ear as I felt him fumbling to unbutton my jeans.
He nodded quickly, pulling my pants and underwear down.
"Lube?" I asked quietly.
Jack pointed at his desk "Top drawer."
"Of course you have lube here...Thinking of me?" I got up, kicked my pants off the rest of the way and walked to his desk, rummaging through through the drawer, pushing pens and sticky notes aside until I finally found the little bottle hidden behind a stack of sharpies.
I found him touching himself, "That's my job love." I got down in between his legs, pushing his hand off of his erection, guiding it to mine instead.
He smirked at me, getting into what we were doing some more. He started stroking, going faster when I dripped some lube onto his hand.
"Mmmm...Fuck." I moaned quietly, keeping myself low so no one would hear.
The way he's so submissive right now tells me that he bottoms, and I top, so this works in my favor greatly.
I lube up my fingers and gently spread his legs, smirking when he stops jerking me off. 
I leaned down and kissed his stomach and hips, leaving my marks there too.
Sticking one finger in had him arching his back a little, so I moved around a bit before I added a second. That one gave me a small gasp and a whimper. I scissored him, stretching him slowly and carefully. Fuck he's tight.
I add a third, curling my fingers until I feel that beautiful clump of nerves that had him pushing his ass down against my fingers, biting his hand to suppress the loud moan that still escaped those pretty lips.

"Shhh....We're in therapy remember?" I smirked, pulling my fingers out. He whimpered at the loss.
I coated myself with lube and spread his legs, "Tell me how bad you want me." I hardly recognize my own voice, it's so filled with lust and want, a tone that screamed how badly I needed this satisfaction.
"Fuck..." He whispered, "Fucking...Just...Fuck me" He finally managed to sputter out, looking at me innocently.
I smirked, centered myself and pushed in, holding his legs spread apart. I let him adjust before I pushed in a little more, going slowly until I finally I was completely in.
Jack's pretty lips let another moan escape them.
"You're going to have to be quieter than that..." He wrapped his legs around my waist, I held him up by his ass. I thrusted in and out slowly at first, relishing in the look of pure pleasure on his face and the continuous whispers of the words 'fuck' and 'Alex' being used together.
"You're so fucking tight" I growled out as I thrusted harder into him, him arching his back and writhing under me. Fuck he's so fucking hot.
"I wanna be on top" He managed to get out.
I smiled and pulled out long enough to get on my back, "Anything you want" I helped him a bit as he tried to center himself.
He pushed himself down and let out a louder than he should've moan as he started rocking his hips over me, his tight ass moving up and down, letting out small, quiet but powerful moans that told me that if he'd been allowed to be, he'd be a screamer. 
I thrusted up against him harder, our bodies moving in sync together.
I rolled us over again so I was on top, our legs tangled as I pounded into him, his fingers dragging down my back. I pressed my lips to his, shoving my tongue in, moaning right along with him while he moaned his sweetness into my mouth.
I tensed up as I felt that familiar, hot feeling in my gut.
I reached down and started getting him off as I thrusted harder and harder, getting hotter and sweatier, making it hard for me to breathe.
I came with a loud moan escaping my lips, getting him off until he came all over his stomach and chest. The sound those sweet lips made as he orgasmed had me fucking reeling.

I pulled out and laid on my back next to him, arms above my head and looking up at the ceiling.
"Good session." I mumbled.
He laughed, "Yeah. Real good session."
"You're gonna have to bullshit your way through this one huh?" I looked at him, my eyes looking at the cum all over his stomach.
"Hold on, let me get that for you." I sat up, leaned over and licked his mess up. I swallowed and laid back down again.
Jack stared at me wide eyed.
"What? You act like you've never swallowed cum before." I shrugged nonchalantly.
"I just...You...Wow." Was all Jack managed to get out.
I giggled a little, "You know, surprisingly I've heard that one before. Guess I am a good fuck, then." I looked at him again.
He sat up and pulled his clothes on, pushing mine towards me.
I pouted "No fun." I got dressed again and took my place on the couch again.
"Tomorrow?" I winked.
Jack sat down on the armchair and started writing through my file quickly, "Not tomorrow. Fuck Alex. We could've been caught just now." He looked up at me.
I shrugged, "We were quiet enough. Next time I'll just gag you. Better yet...We can sneak somewhere other than your office to fuck because that was great and I'd like to do it again." 

Jack just stared at me for a moment, opened my file again and added more to it.
"Whatcha writing there?" I smirked.
"Nothing I can legally show you at the moment." He mumbled.
I shrugged "Hopefully it's something along the lines of Alexander Gaskarth is the best fuck I've had in a long time." I laughed a little.
Jack smirked "Shut the fuck up. No, I just basically wrote some shit about your cravings and the symptoms you've been having. I did add impulsive there." He grinned at me.
I raised an eyebrow "Not my fault you're hot. That's a you problem buddy." I closed my eyes.
Jack got up when his phone rang, "Hello?" I heard him say.
I looked at him, watching as he looked at me with a confused expression.
"Okay, I'll walk him down." He hung up the phone.
I sat up, "Walk me down where?" I asked curiously.
"Your wife is here to visit." He said quietly, looking a certain way but I couldn't tell. Disappointed? Upset? 
"Great." I groaned, "Is it even visiting day?"
"Visitors can come anytime if they make an appointment. Guess she made one." He said bitterly.
I hugged him around the waist and he hugged me right back, "Some doctor sounds a little jealous..." I bit my lip.
He looked down at me, not saying anything but his cheeks went a bit red.
I leaned up and kissed his lips, backing him up against the wall, kissing him a little harder.
He returned my kisses eagerly, by the way his hand was tangled in my hair, the other on my ass.
I pulled back with a smile "Don't worry about her." I winked.

Jack shook his head, looking amused. He unlocked the door and walked me down the halls and into the lobby.
"Elaina Gaskarth?" He asked because I wasn't pointing her out, nor was she saying anything. 
"That's me." She said bitterly as she got up.
"Alex." She glared as she stood in front of me, a large purse with her. I saw the top of the envelope that contained our divorce papers sticking out.
I smirked "You came here to what? Flaunt your threats at me?"
Jack backed up a little, letting us have our space. I assumed he either stayed because he knew Elaina and I could be savage with each other, or just because he cares. Maybe both.
"I'm not flaunting anything idiot. I want you to sign them. I'm done. Being home these past couple of days alone has been wonderful. I don't want you to come back." She pulled out the envelope and handed it to me.
I laughed, "Okay great but you realize in our pre-nup it says that I keep the house, I keep my Audi and Range Rover, I keep literally everything I own, most of what we bought together before our marriage and I only pay you like, what? $15k to split our bank total?" So I had money. Plenty of it. 
"I know what the pre-nup says, jackass. I'm already looking for a place." She sighed, then leaned in closer to me "That, and I heard the lady behind the desk whispering to someone that they heard strange noises and moaning from Jack's office...I know he's your therapist. Slut." She whispered, then winked at me.
I just nodded, "Okay and? He has more patients than just me, and for all I know, he was taking care of himself. Can't say I blame him." I shrugged and held my hand out for a pen. She pulled one out.
I sat down at the little table in the lobby, looked through everything and signed where I needed to, but only after reading each and every page at least five times over.
I stuffed the papers back in the envelope and handed it to her.
"Have a nice life, Elaina Sinclair." She isn't allowed to have my last name anymore.
Elaina glared "have a nice life, Alexander." She glanced over at Jack, who was still just leaning against the wall with a slightly panicked look on his face, "Jack." She smirked and left.

I got up and sighed "Bitch." I muttered, then looked at Jack "Stop, she's fine. Anyone asks, you were jerking off." I shrugged and walked back down the hall towards my room.
Jack followed me quickly, following me into my room once we got there.
"Alex, people can't know. What if she says something?" He was so worried. You'd think he'd be able to think logically, being at therapist and all.
"Dude. There's no proof. Next time, shut the fuck up though. Then no one will hear anything." I smiled.
He glared at me "Next time? There can't be a next time." He sounded disappointment through his pathetic attempt to be stern with me.
I just shrugged my shoulders and laid down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling.
"You say that now." I gave him a shit eating grin.
Jack sighed "You've got free time now before dinner. Jessica will come get you when it's time to go down at eat." He turned and walked away from me.
I sighed and closed my eyes. Free time would be spent laying here thinking about what just happened over and over and over again.