• OC's Profile/Background •

Name: Yukimura (雪 () meaning "snow" and 村 () meaning "town, village"

Name: Yukimura (雪 () meaning "snow" and 村 () meaning "town, village".) Yuna ( is of Japanese origin and means Kindness)

Age: 23 (for reference, she is the same age as Tengen and Kagaya)

Race: Human

Height: 168 cm (5'6")

Weight: 56 kg (123 lb)

Birthday: Feb 2

Hair Colour: Pale Blue (almost white)

Eye Colour: Cerulean Blue

Affiliation-

Affiliation: Demon Slayer Corps

Occupation: Demon Slayer

                        Ice Hashira

Combat Style: Ice Breathing

Personal Status-

Relatives:
-Yukimura Daisuke (Father) (deceased)

-Yukimura Hanako (Mother) (deceased)

-Yukimura Akihito (Eldest Brother) (deceased)

-Yukimura Fumihito (Older Brother) (deceased)

-Yukimura Haru (Younger Brother) (age 10 during massacre, age 17 when Tanjiro passes the final selection.) (alive)

-Yukimura Kaito (Youngest Brother) (age 6 during massacre, age 13 when Tanjiro passes the final selection.) (alive)

-Yukimura Ami (Younger Sister) (deceased)

-Kamado Kie (Adopted Aunt) (deceased)

-Kamado Tanjiro (Adopted Younger Cousin)(alive)

-Kamado Nezuko (Adopted Younger Cousin) (alive)

Personality-

Someone who is: kind, soft spoken, calculative, adopts a cold exterior when need be, familial, and devoted.

Inherited (bloodline) Abilities-

-          Alteration- due to the properties of the blue spider lily that contributed to making Muzan a demon, was consumed and bred into the head family's bloodline, it allowed them to develop a technique which allowed them to alter certain feature of their appearance, mainly their hair and eyes. This helped them to stay hidden for hundreds of years from the detection of Muzan, as the demon slayers from the head family were disguised, and only the nearby village, the sword smith village, the Ubuyashiki household and the current Hashira of the time knew of their true appearance.

-          Another attribute developed because of the properties of the blue spider lily, was enhanced hearing.

-          Misdirection- a practice in the clan that trains them to manipulate the levels of their presence; the demon slayers that come from the clan are described as soundless and undetectable when on missions.

-          Soul searcher- a more spiritual technique that has been practiced within generations and generations of the Yukimura bloodline, since the first ancestor, a shaman who could connect and bring forth the spirits of those passed, but only those who have a living bloodline can be called back as spirits.   This technique is used during an annual festival that the Yukimura clan hold on the death day of the first clan member. It is meant to comfort mourning families. In order for this ability to be activated, a dance must be performed along with a song (music and singing).

Brief Background on the Yukimura clan-

The head family of the Yukimura clan had always been fed food infused with the blue spider lily ever since they were born, therefore as they grew, their blood became infused with the flowers properties. They done this because after discovering about the first demon Muzan, who was searching for the flower, they began to harvest all the blooms for them not to be found and instead used them in food so that the only possible way in which Muzan were to get the blue spider lily to complete his medicine, is by using the blood of members of the head family. The members of the head family are made aware of what is in their blood and are made aware about demons at a young age so that they understood what dangers they would possibly face and prepare them for it. Thus, there has been a long line of demon slayers from the Yukimura clan and Ice Hashira's from the head family.

Due to the consumption of the blue spider lily, its properties allowed the head family members to develop certain abilities, such as enhanced hearing and appearance alteration.

The Yukimura clan is massacred 7 years before the start of the main plot line. (We'll get to this in the first few chapters.)

A/N:
I'm sorry this upload consists of a lot of writing, but it's essential (when I say essential, it means I'm too lazy) so that I don't have to do a lot of explaining within the chapters about my OC's and their clan, and we can avoid too many flashbacks.