• fifteen •

Chapter fifteen

I'm back

(Levi's POV)

(Levi's POV)

It's been two days since Haru told us about this world. Erwin had decided to tell the rest of the cadets on that evening, what the Yukimura brat had told us earlier on.

To say that the cadets were surprised was a severe understatement. Annoyingly, it only got them more excited about this world; as for the next day, they had been pestering Haru non-stop about his abilities.

Tch- serves that cocky brat right. I smirked at my thought and continued to sip on my tea that one of the helpers at the estate had made me. I didn't want to refer to them as maids or servants, they were obviously more than that-anyone one was more than that.

Currently, I was left to babysit my new 'squad' while Erwin had gone to see that Kocho woman for one final check-up, and Hange had gone with him.

We were all sat in the room that we would eat our meals in. They were all huddled together, talking amongst themselves. While I was just contently sat at the edge of the room where it faced the estate's large courtyard, my one leg dangling over the platforms edge, while my other was bent and being used as my arm rest.

After a few seconds of my silent reminiscing, I was snapped out of my peaceful state at the sound of someone entering the room. Looking behind me, I watched as Haru walked into the room, just enough so that he could address everyone inside.

"Hey, so me and Kaito will be out for a while. We'll be heading over to Asakusa. Kaito needs to stock up on medicine that you can only get from the merchants within the city, so we'll probably be back later in the day." Haru was exuding a cheerful aura; an annoying smile was on his stupid face.

Probably cause the idiot hasn't left the estate for over four days. Disregarding my inner monologue, I visibly showed my disinterest by turning back around to the scenery of the courtyard.

Haru didn't seem that bothered by my lack of concern and instead, addressed the others. "Is there anything in particular any of you need?" After his question, I didn't indulge myself in the need to know what the idiots wanted from him. So, I continued to sip my tea.

This is good tea...I'll need to have some more later...

My thoughts were interrupted once more when I heard receding footsteps moving away from the room. Not moving much from my position, I slightly tilted my head just to glance over my left shoulder and saw that Haru had left the room, and the cadets having gone back to talking.

I released a soft exhale. Allowing myself to get lost in my thoughts once again.

Another day of just peace and quiet...

It's strange...

It was about a little over midday, and lunch was now prepared and dished out on a long table. Now, we were all sitting together and eating our meals. I would say it was nice and peaceful, but with two idiots among us, it could never be.