• eighteen •

Chapter eighteen

...Not again

(Yuna's POV)

(Yuna's POV)

Now laying in my futon, I stared at the silver band that was wrapped around my right ring finger.

"This is just a promise..."

His words echoed in my head.

Just a promise huh?

My lips quirked up at the thought. The feelings I felt in that moment... I couldn't have been happier.

Beams of moonlight streamed through my open windows; a warm breeze was gently fluttering the thin curtains.

I set my gaze on the moon, and I couldn't help but allow a larger smile grow on my face, as I felt the warm gusts hitting my skin.

Closing my eyes, my mind was playing that specific scene over and over. The memory of the look he gave me when we were together – it consumed my thoughts.

Pfft~ what an idiot... why did he wait so long...

Opening my eyes, I brought my attention back to my ring.

And I remembered the words I spoke in reply...

"I've always been yours..."

(Third POV)

(Third POV)

Morning had come and gone; breakfast going by without a hitch.

Yuna had decided that today would be a good day to start her tsuguku's training.

So here they were now. In a large area behind the estate that the siblings used as a training ground. Those currently present in the area included Yuna, Hiro, Haru and all of the cadets.

The young Scouts wanted to see what kind of training demon slayers go through. So they were all perched on the patio which lined the back of the house. Haru sitting along with them.