𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"millie! millie?" sadie said trying to find the british girl.
"jesus, sadie. what?"

sadie explained what happened between her and katie just minutes ago.

"eeee! the ship has sailed!" millie said excitedly.
"no, no, no, no. i mean, yeah, i like her but-"

sadie stopped talking because she just realized what she just said. shit. millie started smiling really big, happy that sadie finally admitted she liked katie. sadie wanted to curl up and die right there. she hated that she couldn't control what was coming out of her mouth.

"so," millie said, dragging to "o", "what're you gonna do?"
"ask her out?"

"yes! the ship is sailing!!"
"chill mills."

"i can't! oh, and tell her we love her. we don't care if she's gay!"
"yeah, for sure. wait, how'd you know i was-"

"oh come on, sadie. it was obvious." caleb said coming in the room. "the way you ran out of the room after we kissed for a scene? it was so obvious."

"wait, so does everyone know-"
"you like girls? yes, we do." finn, gaten, and noah said, also coming into the room.

"i hate you all."

-

katie got home, dropped her bag in the entryway, and slowly got to the living room. she sat by her mom, who was watching tv, and sighed.

"alright. what happened?"
"sadie kissed me," she blurted out.

"cool. what're you gonna do about it?"
"what can i do about it?" katie asked. she didn't know what to do, at all.

"well, you could make a move, date her, and if you guys break up, ruin the friendship. or, you could pretend like it was heat of the moment. i don't know. your dad and i, we were always in love, i guess you could say."

that didn't help katie, so she just grabbed the tub of ice cream, a spoon, and went to her room. she scrolled through instagram, and saw a post from sadie.

sadiesink_

liked by milliebobbybrown, finnwolfhardoffical, and 3,286,294 others

sadiesink_ this takes a lot of courage. courage that i didn't think i had. but, i like girls and boys. i am bisexual. and i hope you all can expect me. being anything lgbtq+ isn't a choice. it isn't an option. and im not changing for anyone. i love you all. ❤🏳️‍🌈

tap to view comments

sadiesink_fanpage: so proud! love you!

milliebobbybrown: so proud of you for posting this. you were pacing in your trailer for like 10 minutes.
|_> user1: are you filming season 4?!

katie_longfelt: congrats babes. so proud. ❤
|_> sadiesink_: love you kat ❤

noahschnapp: YES SHE DID IT

finnwolfhardoffical: Congrats Sadie! 🤟🏳️‍🌈🤟

gatenm123: Yes Sadie!

therealcalebmclaughlin: Knew it 😉

hater1: ew 🤢🖕🏼
|_> katie_longfelt: i will strangle you.

katie put a few comments replying to haters, and turned her phone off. she dug into the ice cream, debating on what to do with sadie.

she wanted to maybe make a move, but what her mom said scared her. she didn't want to lose sadie.

she eventually decided to play it off as heat if the moment. she knew it probably hurt sadie, but she didn't want to completely ruin their friendship.

-

sadie woke up in her bed, and scrolled through instagram, mostly going on katies profile. she saw a new post, and liked it.

katie_longfelt

liked by milliebobbybrown, user48, and 27,386 others

katie_longfelt: i just ate a whole tub of ice cream with my mom lol

tap to view comments

user727: in your feels?
|_> katie_longfelt: in a way, yup

milliebobbybrown: everything okay, love?
|_> katie_longfelt: not in the slightest bit (:
|_> user9236: did the millie bobby brown just comment in a nobody's instagram post?

sadiesink_: you okay?
|_> katie_longfelt: fine.

sadie knew something wasn't right, but if she said said was fine, she believed her.

sadie couldn't stop thinking about what had happened between the two. she freaking kissed her best friend. and she wasn't sorry. at all.

sadie decided to go to katie's because she figured she was in her feels. she drove there and she had seen a car she didn't recognize. she knocked on the door and saw that callie had answered the door.

"hi sadie!" she said all cheerfully.
"hey callie. who's car is that in the driveway?"

"oh that's juliette's. she's with katie in her room."
"oh. well, c- can i come in?"
"yeah! mom, sadie's here!"

"hey sadie," she greeted. "katie's in her room."
"okay, thanks."

sadie went up to katie's room, excited to see her. she opened the door and saw katie and juliette. kissing. and her whole world came crumbling down.