𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

katie was cleaning her room, trying to find some wrappers stuck underneath her night stand, when she felt something else. like a notebook.

her old diary.

katie chuckled as the went through the pages, reading the old words she would say when she has a good or bad day at school.

she came across a page, that looked like it was about a girl.

not juliette.

sadie.

"oh dear diary,
i met a girl, she made my doll heart light up with joy."

she knew it was about sadie. it couldn't have been about juliette. and sadie was the reason why she figured out she was gay.

she figured she wrote in it for old times sake. she didn't know what to write in it. maybe about what had happened. she just went with her gut and wrote in it.

"oh dear diary,
we fell apart. welcome to the life of, katie-

"katie. what you doing?" brandon said as he bursted in the room.

"do you know what knocking is?"
"if i say yes will you not get mad at me?"

ktaie rolled her eyes and put the book back down.

"what's so important that you needed to almost take my door off its damn hinges?"

"go on juliette's live."
"why."

"she's your girlfriend? and she's with that jackson guy."
"okay... and?"

"just do it!
"fine!"

she for some reason listened to her brother and went on her live. and she was with jackson.

"here let's read some questions cause i'm bored," juliette had said.

jackson had nodded his head and saw some questions pop up.

"uh, are you still dating katie? oh, uh, no we haven't dated since last year."

what? what was she talking about?

"are you two together? yes we are," jackson said as he kissed juliette.

she couldn't believe it. brandon, madison, and sadie were telling the truth. she was using her again. and cheating, again.

she turned her phone off and threw it on her bed. it was already cracked from throwing it a couple days before.

she was hurt. how could she go back to her. again and again.

-

theraginglesbian tweeted !

katie | theraginglesbian
lol i'm single time to stream red
274 replies | 185 retweets | 724 likes

|

user | username
brb killing juliette