𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

theraginglesbian tweeted !

juli's girlfriend | theraginglesbian

lol i encourage you to text my girlfriend again and say she's toxic. lol what are you doing?

382 replies | 218 retweets | 386 likes

user | username1
wait is this about sadie-

|

user | username2
period be overprotective of juliette

|

kat's girlfriend | juliettesmithhh
love you 🥰

|

brandon 😐 | brandonlee
period? ig?

|

sadie sink| sadiesink
oh wow. damn

|

user | username3
pls this is embarrassing for you

|

user| username4
anyways stan you and stream red and fearless taylors version by taylor swift !!!

|

juli's girlfriend|theraginglesbian
replying to @username4
YES YES YES STREAM RED AND FEARLESS TV SCREW 🛴

-

sadie knew that tweet was somehow directed to her. she didn't want to do anything, so she didn't. she didn't want to get bad publicity or start unnecessary drama, which juliette already started.

"sadie. did you see what katie tweeted?"
"yeah. we're gonna end up on freaking tiktokroom if she doesn't stop."

madison slightly chuckled and lay down next to sadie.

"i have to go film more tomorrow. duffers said so."
"aw man. i'll miss you."
"i'll miss you too." she said, kissing her forehead.

that lead sadie on to thinking. was she moving on from katie?

-

it was the next day and sadie was finally on set after about a week. the first thing that happened, was that everyone ran over to her, asking questions.

"ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod let me get to my trailer please!" sadie said, laughing mid-way.

she finally got there and set her bag down. she fixed her hair and was on her way to hair and makeup when she saw millie skipping over to her.

"spill now."

sadie looked down trying to think where to start.

"oh jesus, where do i start mills."

they got to the hair and makeup trailer and that's when saide started talking. she didn't care that the people who were doing their hair and makeup were listening. they loved hearing the tea everyday.