𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

katie felt guilty. guilty that juliette could make her feel that bad in a span of .5 seconds. she's always been fragile, but when it comes to juliette, she would drop anything for her. she loves her.

we need to talk

we need to talk. like right now.

how about no

katie i'm serious. i won't text your brother but i can't sit back and watch you get hurt.

if this is about juliette and jackson gahdor, it's been sorted out.

was it? or did she just say she'd hurt herself again?

no, we actually sorted it out.

okay, you're a terrible liar.

i'm not lying.

just listen to me

if you won't, listen to madison. she's more worried about getting you back then i am

damn. and i actually thought you wanted me back

i do!

well you obviously didn't when you slapped juli!

please, you can't tell me she deserved it

sadie, what was gotten into you! you're never a violent person! you never talk bad about anyone!

it's because of you! you're driving me crazy and i regret all of the things i had said when we fought. but i can't tell you because you're dating juliette and i'm dating madison and i can't hurt her and she'd tell you she'll hurt herself. but god, katie i think i'm in love with you!
ERASED!

i don't know!

well once you figure it out, then talk to me.

SADIESINK_ HAS BEEN BLOCKED!

she threw her phone to the ground. she was pissed. pissed because maybe she was right. but she loved juli. and juli loved her. she wouldn't purposely hurt her again. right?

-

madison had no idea what had happened between her girlfriend and ex best friend just minutes ago that made sadie cry.

she doesn't cry often, so if she cried, it must've affected her pretty bad.

she wanted to know what happened but she wasn't going to pressure sadie into talking about it.

"sadie? i'm not gonna pressure you into talking about it, but if you want to i'm here."

sadie slightly shook he read and leaned more into madison.

"i love you," madison whispered, barely audible for anyone to hear.

sadie did. she heard it. but she didn't know if she meant it back.