𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

katie didn't know what to do really. she knew she couldn't call juliette. when she'd go through a hard time, she'd usually call her.

she knew she couldn't call sadie. she didn't feel like hearing her keep saying, "i told you so," over and over.

the only person she could really go to right now, was brandon. she didn't want to tell her mom cause she'd just be disappointed for katie going back to juliette when she knew what the outcome would be.

he had came back in the room with ice cream and spoons for the two of them.

"here," he said as he handed her the small tub and a spoon.

"what took you so long?"
"oh, uh, mom was just asking how you were doing."

but that's not what he was doing. sadie had called him because katie still had her blocked.

brandon knew that if he had told her she'd probably get mad.

she had every right to be mad. but she really wasn't mad at sadie. she was mad at herself. she tried so hard denying her feelings for sadie, that she ended up pushing her away.

-

sadie knew. she knew what had happened between the old couple. she was on that live. she saw juliette and jackson kiss.

she felt bad for some reason. maybe because she knows katie just got out of a relationship, but she is still in love with her somehow.

sadie also felt bad for madison. sadie has been loving someone the whole time she's been with her. she really only used her just to try and get over katie. but it has never worked. she's felt really bad for her, even more currently. sadie knows she can't keep dating her. so she's decided to end it.

"hey, mads," she said to the girl right next to her.

"yeah?"

sadie took a deep breath, her head spinning. she was really gonna do it.

"listen. you are my best friend, right? and you know i would never purposely hurt you? well, i-"

"you're in love with katie."

that took sadie aback. she didn't expect that to come out of her mouth.

"uh, what?"
"its okay. it's really obvious. actually really, really obvious. it's okay, sades."

"you're not hurt?"
"a little bit. but, i'll get over it. i understand. it's okay."

sadie was actually happy that she didn't start crying or freaking out. she stayed calm.

"so, we're good? friends?"
"yes. we're good. friends."

"this might be too much to ask, but, will you help me and mills with how to get katie?"

-

the next day, sadie had went to set, did some filming, and invited millie and madison over to her house. they were going to try and find a way to get katie to talk to sadie.

"so, how do we want to do this?" millie said with her british accent.

"well," madison started, "yeah i honestly got nothing."

sadie was pacing on her phone, murmuring little curse words, not paying attention to the other two on her bed.

"sadie. sadie? sadie!"
"sadie!"

"look, i already texted brandon but he's taking for-fucking-ever to respond. he'll be typing one minute then stop, then typing again."

"well, what did you ask him?"

"i kinda have a plan, but i don't know if it'll work."

"well, it better."