𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

her whole world came crumbling down. but she didn't know why. they weren't even dating.

she stood there watching them kiss, looking like an idiot. they broke the kiss and that's when katie saw her. she saw sadie. and her whole expression was hurt and broken.

juliette looked back at what katie was looking at. juliette saw sadie. sadie saw juliette.

juliette broke katie's heart last year. right after her dad had died. they had probably the most toxic relationship sadie had ever seen. katie said she hated her. but now, they were sitting on her bed, kissing.

"should i go?" juliette asked as katie nodded her head yes.

she got her stuff and walked out the room, making sure to bump her shoulder into sadie's.

"i'm sorry."
"no you're not. what the hell was that, katie? juliette? she broke you last year. did that kiss mean nothing?"

"it was just a kiss. nothing more."
"nothing more?"
"it was a heat of the moment kiss. it didn't mean anything to me."

but she was lying. it meant everything to her. katie was hurting as much as sadie probably was. but she couldn't like her best friend.

"we kissed just yesterday. you moved on that fast?"

"i never had feelings for you."

lies

"i didn't like that kiss."

lies

"it was a mistake."

lies

"i'm sorry sadie."

sadie was... broken. it hurt her hearing those sentences. tears dripped from her eyes that were filled with tears and she walked out of katie's room.

"hey sadie. leaving so soon, you just got here?" mrs. longfelt asked.

"oh i realized i forgot something at home that i needed to do. bye."
"bye hon."

-

katie felt guilty. she felt terrible. she didn't know why she called juliette over. maybe because of what her mom had said.

"well, you could make a move, date her, and if you guys break up, ruin the friendship."

maybe thats why she wanted juliette to come over. to get over sadie. but she didn't plan for her to come over and see them kiss.

two participants
madison🤩, katie💫

madison🤩
girl wtf did you do

katie💫
wdym mads

madison🤩
EXPLAIN to me why sadie just called me and said she walked in on you and juliette making out?

katie💫
cause maybe it happened

madison🤩
girl what the fuck-