𝐒𝐈𝐗

two participants
madzilla🦧, titanic sinking🚢

madzilla🦧
you need me to come over? why not katie. make up with her?

titanic sinking🚢
cause i dont wanna talk to her right now. she hurt me.

madzilla🦧
pls tell me yall aint gonna be like this forever. it's tiring.

titanic sinking🚢
idk. just come over. pls maddy

madzilla🦧
no

titanic sinking🚢
mads

madzilla🦧
no

titanic sinking🚢
madison?

madzilla🦧
...

fine

-

sadie had texted katie to come over. katie was surprised that she even wanted to talk to her. she said she was busy yesterday, and when she was busy, she was busy.

katie arrived to sadie's house so she texted her.

kat👶🏼
i'm here

sades🤍
it's unlocked.

katie had opened the door and like sadie said, it was unlocked. she saw that apparently no one was home expect sadie, cause she heard music blaring from her room. she opened her door and she saw something she didn't expect to see.

she saw sadie and madison. kissing. the same way her and juliette did.

sadie broke the kiss when she saw katie. she had to admit, it hurt. seeing katie standing in her doorway. madison looked back and saw katie. she felt guilty.

madison had been crushing on sadie for a while now, and was happy and excited when she made the move. but, seeing her best friend stand in the doorway, she didn't like the feeling she had.

"i should go," madison said quietly, leaving the room.

"why should i be surprised?" katie said.
"whats that supposed to mean?"

"you got hurt, so you tried to hurt me back. like i said, the kiss meant nothing! why are you acting like this? acting like you don't care about my feelings."

"cause i don't. i don't give a fuck about you anyway."

"whoever said i give a shit about you!?" katie snapped back. "you never share you're feelings or communicate. i guess i'm, what, just a play date to you?!"

"katie-"
"no."

was all katie said before slamming her door and walking out of the house.