𝐓𝐄𝐍

(tw; sh)

the day on set had finished and sadie had started driving. she didn't know where she was driving too, but she drove.

she ended up in a driveway, a driveway where she didn't expect to be at.

katie's.

she knocked her the front door with katie's mom answering it, saying, "upstairs," signaling katie was upstairs.

she opened her door and saw katie and juliette watching the vampire diaries.

"what the hell?!" they both said.
"get out!" juliette yelled.

"no! what is wrong with you? are you trying to start shit!"
"what are you talking about?" she said, standing up.

"why would you send all that stuff in to tiktokroom!"
"i didn't!"

"stop lying!"
"i'm not lying!"

and without hesitation; without thinking;

SLAP!
"sadie!"

she slapped juliette.

she looked at katie, then back at juliette. she just realized what she had done. she wanted to feel bad. but she didn't. juliette deserved it.

she left the room and then left the house. she couldn't believe it. she had just slapped juliette. she felt weird. she felt guilty. not because she slapped juliette. but because katie was right there.

-

sadie had slapped juliette pretty hard to the point where it had left a red mark. juliette complained that it had hurt so katie grabbed an ice pack and her favorite ice cream with two spoons so they could share.

"feel any better?"
"not really. didn't know she could hit that hard."
"yeah. i didn't even know she was coming over. if i did i would've said we were on a date."

silence fell upon them and katie just looked at juli. she felt bad. like it was somehow her fault.

"ice cream?" katie said as she held the tub and two spoons in the air.

juliette smiled and nodded her head lightly. they both laid down, unpaused tvd and ate ice cream.

a little while later, 4 episodes had passed and juliette got a call.

"i'll be right back."
"okay."

katie figured it was her mom, but she wasn't sure.

juliette went in the bathroom and answered the call.

"hello?"
"hey babe."

"oh, hey jackson!"
"where are you?"

"oh, still at longfelt's."
"still? god get rid of her."

"yeah, wish it was that easy. clingy ass."
"when'll you leave?"

"i don't know in like another hour or two."
"i don't know if i can wait that long."