𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

the two girls had been sitting with sadie while she was simply waiting for a text from katie.

for some reason, katie has unblocked sadie. she didn't really know why, but she did.

she knew she wasn't gonna get one, but it was worth it to at least try and wait.

"sadie," millie started, "you aren't gonna get a text from her."

"it's at least good to try and wait."

"sadie, we've been sitting on your bed for an hour. she's not gonna text you."

sadie knew that. madison knew that. and millie knew that.

-

katie just laid in bed after she had came inside. she regretted saying what she had said to sadie, but she thought it'd be for the best.

two participants
fucking brandon weirdo, fucking katie weirdo

what the hell dude

fucking katie weirdo
?

fucking brandon weirdo
ARE YOU DUMBSJDJDJ

dude why'd you say what you said to sadie.

do you want me to kill you?

fucking katke weirdo
what-

wait where are you?

fucking brandon weirdo
that doesn't FUCKING matter, katie

do you remember when you and sadie had your first fight?

fucking katoie weirdo
no, why would i?

fucking brandon weirdo
fine, let me remind you.

you fought because sadie was going away to film for something. the glass castle. you were mad because she didn't tell you before, and she was mad because you were mad at her so she was basically just mad at herself for not telling you earlier. y'all didn't speak until she came back from 6 months of filming, katie. you were so upset at yourself. she was upset at herself. in a way, this fight is like what happened a couple years ago. you're mad at yourself, and she's mad at herself.

if i were her i'd be mad at you but whatever.

fucking katie weirdo
asshole

fucking brandon weirdo
bitch

just talk to her at least.

fucking katie weirdo
i doubt she'd wanna talk to me

fucking brandon weirdo
NAJDHDJSKW that's funny