𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

earlier, the two other girls had left sadie's house. sadie knew that her family had no idea what was going on or why she had been crying for the past 15 minutes, but they weren't gonna pressure her into telling them.

she had lots of thought swarming around in her head. thoughts like, "how is madison okay with helping me?", or, "should i tell my family what has happened these last 3 weeks?"

but the thought that mostly stood out in her mind was one thing.

katie.

two participants
millay🥳, sades👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

millay🥳
ok, don't yell at me, but i went and checked on katie

she's streaming red 😔

sades👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
why'd you do that?

millay🥳
well, i was gonna see if she would at least try and talk to you, but then when callie let me in, she was on her bed cuddling with her dog, streaming red.

look, ik i'm stupid, but just atleast try to talk to her. at least try and make it up to her. please. you both deserve it. you guys know you do.

sades👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
idk millie. she obviously doesn't want me in her life.

millay🥳
does she? you might think that, but she might think differently.

sades👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
whatever. goodnight mills.

millay🥳
goodnight sadie.

hey, just think about what you want. think about what she wants. think about what would happened if you guys stopped being friends. just think.

and that did get sadie thinking. she started thinking what she could do, when it started raining. she always loved the rain. more specifically dancing in the rain with katie. and that's it. when she knew what she could do. she wasn't, really thinking, but she knew that she needed to do it before they both lost each other forever.

-

katie and her family were downstairs, watching finding nemo since it was katie's comfort movie. they were about and hour and five minutes in the movie when the doorbell rang.

"i'll get it," katie said standing up.

she walked to the door and opened it.

there stood sadie sink, soaked from head to toe. "why did she run in the rain?", was all katie could think.

"you know i give a fuck about you everyday, i guess it's time that i tell you the truth."

katie didn't really want to hear whatever sadie was going to say so she started closing the door, when sadie's hand stopped it, and slightly opened it a little more.

"if i share my feelings, will you let me stay? i don't wanna leave this, whatever it is, with you."