Home

"Are we done yet?" Acton asked impatiently wanting to just sit down and take a nap. He found the place huge and it's been hours of them walking around them mansion. "No." He couldn't help but give a exasperated sigh at the answer feeling exhausted already.

"Can we just meet the heir and Earl now? It's almost time to meet them." Acton asked in a whiny tone as he watched his butler halt. He only nodded guiding the way to the dining room which took a couple of minutes. Luckily there was no one there at the moment so he flopped on the chair.

"Ah. This is the life." He muttered, his fingers grazing over the soft cushion supporting his body. "Is that so?" Alex asked, curious about Acton's statement. He hummed, turning towards the door opening and freezing slightly at the sight of his step-brother. He quickly sat up straight, growing tense at his brother's cold eyes.

"Pleasure to meet you Cade Addington." Acton greeted stiffly which only got a nod of acknowledgment. "Likewise." Cade took his seat in front of him, his eyes practically piercing Acton and yet he said nothing. It was only a couple of minutes or so but it felt like hours for Acton.

Relief settled in when he saw his 'mother' and new father. Acton's mother shared a similar appearance to him but of course as a female version having long dark brown hair and soft dark grey eyes. Her appearance did have sex appeal but she seemed more cute and innocent making it a surprise she use to sell her body.

'Guess it's true about never judging a book by it's cover.' He thought boredly, wanting to hurry up and rest in his new room.

The Earl was also similar to his son and looked like he barely aged for someone nearing their early 40's. Though Acton's mom seemed the same as she didn't have any signs of aging.

His mother greeted him with a smile, Acton returning his own, though it was forced and awkward. "Oh dear you look tired. I told you already, you didn't need to clean our old house as we could have the servants do so." She scolded, sighing at the old owner of the body's stubbornness. Acton flinched at the confrontation, eyeing his mother warily as he gave a wobbly smile to her.

"Sorry mom I just want to do one last thing before I became a noble."Acton mumbled trying to stay in character, though it wasn't that hard. Other than the fact that he was insanely meek, he shared a lot of similarities with the old Acton personality wise.

His mother could only smile sadly at Acton, ruffling his hair much to his displeasure. Acton's hair was already a bit messy but she made it worse, making him scowl at her which she only responded with a satisfied smile. "Oh I've been stalling your meeting with your new father. Meet the Earl, David Addington." She introduced slipping her arms around the Earl's right arm and hugging it.

The Earl stared at Acton for awhile until he gave a small greeting making Acton smile awkwardly. Acton greeted him back giving his name which only made the Earl nod. "If you're comfortable enough you can call me father later on." He said with a poker face almost making Acton sweat drop at the similarities with his aloof son. 'Yeah that's never going to happen' he thought bitterly, remembering his father in his past life. It felt wrong to call someone else father when he already had one even if his memory of his dad was blurry, unable to recognize his actual name or facial features. His thoughts strayed back though, curious about this mother's boy, Acton's that is.

'Makes me wonder how his mother was able to seduce the Earl...'

"In a couple of days magic college is about to start and we're thinking of enrolling you in your brother's school. I remembered how you always asked me to buy you books for your birthday. I don't doubt you aren't ready from the things you've read and taught yourself." Acton's mother explained smiling brightly at the end. He only nodded with a small smile, though he felt like breaking down at the thought of going to school again.