Perspectives

Warning: Capture targets just being horny males.

A/N: I was debating on whether to post this old draft cuz it doesn't go too much to the story but considering what going to occur in the next few chapters, maybe you'd appreciate it.

::

Acton for sure was a mystery. Even for the smartest and most experienced people in uncovering secrets.

Though it was no secret Acton was peculiar. Maybe even different from the rest, acting as if he wasn't apart of their world.

It wasn't too much of a surprise when his most hidden secret came out, watching how frightened he looked and how his eyes lowered to the floor. If they didn't just figure out that he was from a different world they would've saw his fear as cute.

When they questioned him about his memories here and if he remembered anything from the pervious Acton, he replied with a guilty no. He explained that he woke up in his body on the first day he became a noble.

Alex was oddly satisfied with the fact he was the first person to interact with the confused boy. He remembered how Acton even question his own identity, something he should've paid attention to and deem suspicious. Yet he didn't.

He was more focused on the boy himself.

Sure he was a bit guarded with the boy, seeing as he was a new addition to the famous family of the Addington's. But he couldn't help but let his guard down at the sight of sobbing Acton desperately clinging onto him with demands to be patted.

It awoke something him, a thought of wanting to watch him cry even more under him.

Of course he swatted those thoughts away instantly, confused and slightly concerned that these impure thoughts was towards his own master. Sure he was a bit sadistic when it came to killing, finding enjoyment when they crawled to him desperately on their knees begging for forgiveness. Yet he never thought he'd be like that towards a person sexually.

He felt addicted at Acton leaning on him for support, allowing him to do everything for him. He wanted the boy to be dependent on him to the point he wouldn't be able to live without him anymore.

He finally gave into the thoughts a month in, watching how Acton reached into his uniform for his warmth. How he played with his low ponytail and the little braids he made with the strands. How he would sometimes seek comfort from him with tears filled in his slightly red and puffy eyes. How vulnerable he was with him.

Alex watched him from a distance, how his eyes glimmered at the sight of cheesecake or how he found slight amusement with Emily's and Sapphire's flustered interactions.

Even how his body is shaped, how his thighs are getting thicker from gaining muscles to go with them but still plush with fat the he holds there. How he still had a flat and thin waist even with all the sweets he ate, constracting with his hips to give an illusion his hips were wider. The way when he stretched, showing the small indications of his ribs outlines, making Alex want to watch his diet even further to gain a bit more weight. He could go on and on about how perfect Acton's body was though the boy himself seemed to noticed his prying eyes, Alex cursing himself when Acton wouldn't allow him to watch him bath. Alex comforted himself, saying that soon with time he'll see him without those stingy clothes hiding his figure.

Alex has realized he was a pervert but only for Acton. He refused to be with anyone else other than his young master. He had to hold himself back even when Acton seduced him when he nibble onto his lips and how he flinched with he bit too hard, wincing at the taste blood. How badly he wanted to lick away the blood away from his lips.