Final Stages of Acceptance

TW: Self harm

Please do not reciprocate these actions. While it keeps your mind off of things and make you feel numb, it does not mean it is good. The after feeling is not entirely enjoyable after you realize your mistake.

It is not cool, it is not a trend, it should not be a way to express yourself, it is self harm and it should not be normalized. There are other ways to dealing with pain so please do not try this nor continue it if you still are doing it.

::

It was normal.

As if it never happened.

Two weeks passed by the incident with Acton attempt, nobody bringing it up as they surround the boy with their presences.

But he's grown sick of it.

He found himself yearning for the stuff bunny who gave him peace, which reminded him of his past, as if it was the only person with him in this whole cruel world. So what if he was relying on an object for emotional support? None of this was real anyways.

Nobody here is truly alive, they're all in a stupid otome and he'll wake up to the smell of his mom cooking breakfast and his big sister yelling at him to get up and join them.

Yes, nothing was real.

While he didn't hate the characters of the story company or anything but he couldn't breath at the same time. He was reminded constantly when he interacted with them that they were not real. That everything they did was written by a script and he was solely going along with it.

But then did that mean he was not real?

No of course that's not the case, he just happens to be someone who must be a deep sleep.

That's right, he just needed to wake up.

But what if this is real and that he'll die again?

What if he dies and never returns his original life?

Will he start another one? Would he go to hell?

Where is he and where will he go?

During his first suicide attempt he was a bit delusional and confused at that moment but he's perfectly sane now.

Lies.

So he planned.

Planned to discover the truth.

He thought he was fine.

But that was a lie.

He thought he could get over it. And he did.

But not fully.

He really did try to smile but he realized it wasn't that simple.

Everything he's done and lived up to till now is a lie.

While he was able to somewhat say his goodbyes to his past, there were still a part of him that feels lost, saying 'what now?'.

He needed proof that he was here.

That he was alive.

That this was the absolute truth.

So now he was there finally alone in his room, his butler gone momentarily to speak with Cade. He found it the perfect chance to test his magic for healing, unable to use it as there wasn't anything to test.