Council Members

'I should've stayed dead when I had the chance.' Acton thought with a deadpan expression, watching as the villainess and heroine tried to make each other open the giant doors first. The heroine gave in, opening the door with tense shoulders and pushing Acton in, unexpected to him. He stumbled into the room, glaring at Emily for her childish action and recognizing the people in the room.

"Young master?" Acton sent a surprised look at Alex, seeing as Cade and him were probably discussing with the others about his lack of information of the attack. "Ah... Hello." He spoke meekly, watching as Emily seemed to grow more confidence and reintroduced herself and why she was there. "Name is Emily Miller! I came here with my friends!" She grinned, pointing her thumb at her chest and then at Acton and Shappire.

"Are they trying to become council members too I assume?" A male with dazzling dark grayish blue eyes questioned, turning his head to the side, someone with a similar appearance next to him. "Greetings to your royal highnesses, princes of Draria, Zane Zachery and Milton Zachery. My name is Shappire Blake daughter of the Duke and I wish to also join the council member as well, your highnesses." Acton and Emily eyes widen for different reasons, Emily's realizing the person she talked informally was the first prince and Acton freaked out by Shappire's sudden politeness.

Acton only known her for a day but he felt like he's known her for years by the way she acted with him. He deemed her as pretty blunt and strong headed through their small interactions and seeing her bow down and act all obedient was slightly off putting.

'Her reactions are bland and stiff. Almost like a doll...' If she never showed Acton her lovestruck side he would've thought she was a true villainess who felt no emotion towards anything expect hatred and jealousy.

Now that he thought of this whole interaction, why was there a need to have council members in an college? Was this game so desperate to fit in any cliche they could find and make it a otome game? And what was up with it becoming popular? There was nothing other to offer but cliche storylines?

It's just another reason for Acton to dislike this otome game and calls it bland. He was still bitter he became apart of this game and is now his new life. He couldn't understand why he just didn't transmigrate into a body half across the world who had no involvement to the story. Why couldn't he just have been someone not in the plot and unknowing of what world he came into?

"Acton Addington correct?" He snapped out of his daze with a startle, hearing his name being used. Locking eye contact with one of the crown prince candidates he noticed how gentle his eyes seemed to be. Though he shivered as he looked deeper, noticing the calculating and slyness in them too. It was at that instant he knew he was being watched, observed, just like a prey where the predator was trying to find it's weakness and perfect chance to attack. It was only for a second as they stared at each other, Acton giving in and looking away.

Acton nodded reluctantly, stealing a few glances at his appearance. He noted how shiny his blond hair was, being at a softer tone than the 2nd prince hair color if he remembered correctly but it didn't make his appearance any less breathtaking. His features were gentle yet sharp like the rest, being an overall highly attractive being. He was 20 years old.

'That's a capture target for you...' Acton thought slightly amazed.

Though his quietness and lack of eye contact almost made the prince think he was nervous being in his presence. Zane remember the short observation of Cade and Alex had on the new noble. 'He seems to have a unique charm to him.' The prince chuckled at the small description of Acton, eyes glistening with curiosity as he saw the boy in question have his head hanging low meekly.

'How cute. Just like a bunny.' Though he did understand now what Cade and Alex were saying about his strange presence, seeing as just being around him made the room lighter for reason. No doubt the others noticed the change too, seeing the glances they shared with each other.