Aftermath

He found the sun blaring down his face quite bothersome, groaning to the side of his pillow, dreading the thought of having to confront the thing he was trying to avoid yesterday. With a small yawn he got up, rubbing his eyes to rid the sleepiness of them.

Not only did his mishap make everything worse, but the fact he technically was not on speaking terms with basically all of the council members expect for two did not bode well.

"So you're awake young master?" Acton jumped, swishing his head to the direction of the voice and relaxing at the sight of Lucien who surprisingly was still in the room. He seemed wide awake, Acton a bit weirded out considering his new companion might of have been watching him sleep. Lucien though looked a lot neater than before, having the same outfit as Alex.

"Young master?" Acton finally questioned, cringing slightly at the title. He barely gotten use to when Alex does it, he didn't really appreciate the thought of having Lucien call him that. Especially when he was once a major villain.

'Ah that's right... This was the demon king wasn't it?...' No matter how much Acton told himself that Lucien wasn't the biggest threat anymore to the whole otome game who was currently now standing infront of him, and was indeed now his protector or servant as they call them, he still found it very off putting. He really did not want to think about it, dressing himself in the first for awhile. He didn't want Alex coming in today because he could already tell the butler was upset with him, and he'd rather confront them when they are all together.

But now that the main issue was resolved, somehow befriending the villain, he had nothing to worry about. And that was the problem.

What was he going to do now?

He was trying to improve his healing to help the battle with the demon king and be the best support he could be but now he found no use in it. Still he'd learn to harness his powers yet it still didn't help Acton feeling lost.

Acton groaned as he felt his head throb from a headache. "Here drink this. That bulter of yours gave this to me. " Lucien offered, pushing a glass of water and painkillers it seemed towards Acton.

He sighed as the pills somehow always work instantly, theorizing that it was because they were expensive painkillers and the world of magic was limitless. Acton didn't even want to know much they probably costed just for him to take them for headaches.

"You really startled your 'male friends' there. The females tried to ease the situation but everything seemed to spiral. " Lucien recounted back fondly, though spitting out the words "male friends" sarcastically. Acton didn't bother to question it, still trying to not to freak out as he thinks further of his situation.

"Well it helped to stop them from trying to kill me at that moment." Lucien said with a amused tone, as if he wasn't threaten with death by his whole friend group.

"Supposedly they're expecting you to go to the council member meeting or whatever the hell that is. Don't worry though I'll be there to protect you just in case. " Lucien added in cheekily, earning a big groan Acton. He didn't want to leave the room but after some time thought it was best to leave for his first class so he wasn't pestered by Lucien.

Surprisingly, with his worries most of the day passed by with no faults, simply because Acton avoided the friend group, even eating his lunch alone at the top of the stairways. He tried to eat on the rooftop but it was closed shut, grumbling as he could sense familar magic, no doubt from Wyatt sealing the door locked.

He had Lucien stay behind in his room, not wanting to add unnecessary attention to him. He also wanted to stall confrontation as much as possible, even skipping his magic class. He felt like a rebellious teenager, the first time ever skipping class for no reason other than because he could. Though with the last bell rung, he felt dread as he begrudgingly walked towards the council room.