Heroine and Villainess

He realized he was depressed. More so than he was in his pervious life.

It was strange. He didn't miss his old life yet he missed living his life. He missed being himself. Yet wasn't he himself now?

He questioned his new reality quite a bit. He wanted to sleep all day and binge eat snacks while studying till he had a nosebleed. But he also wanted to feel alive. Yet how would he know how to feel alive when he's never done so before? He was just a husk of flesh walking absentmindedly on the path his parents created for him.

He realized he never really did stuff because he wanted to but more so because others pressure him into it or benefitted his future career as a business worker. He didn't do it because he was passion about it. He only did it because he had to.

He never had a strong passion. The best he could describe of having a passion was when he was going to school and getting high marks. He didn't have hobbies to fill in his other part of his life. It was only work. Work. Study. Work. Study. Work. Study. Work.

He felt like he was going insane. His thought process was sluggish but at the same time he was thinking millions of thoughts at the moment. He couldn't understand. Why couldn't he simply be happy? Where was there a equation to it? A secret riddle that he needed to find? Did he have to do a couple of experiments?

What was it that he needed to do?

"Hey Acton you're spacing out again!" Emily pointed out, nudging on her friend's elbow. He successfully snapped him out his daze, blankly looking towards her. "Sorry." He muttered softly, noticing that class ended and it was finally lunch. She gently slapped his shoulder in a playful manner making the boy flinch slightly. "It's okay! I was just going to say that the female I saved before is here for you! I'll wait in the classroom so we can head towards the lunch area!" She explained, her smile soft.

Acton nodded, standing up and slightly dreading the person he saw behind the door. She may have had a neutral expression but he could feel the jealousy radiating off of the villainess. The villainess was quick to pull him aside, where the area lacked students at the moment. He watched as the female's demeanor quickly change, her eyes glaring daggers towards him.

"What do you want with Emily?" She spat out, sizing him up and looking down at him slightly as she was 5'6. He found it a bit depressing as he was only a inch taller than the heroine. Now he understood why shorter males felt a bit insecure about their height...

He could only sigh at the reaction. "Strange how you already know her name when she hasn't told you it yet." The villainess flinched, a bit flustered, gritting her teeth together. Though before anymore miscommunication occurred between the two, Acton was quick to put her worries at ease. "Don't worry. I don't like her like that. I barely met her though she seems more like a sister than potential lover to me." Acton explained boredly, resisting to yawn.

He noticed how the villainess shoulders relax and so did her express, seeing hope sparkle in her eyes. "I-Is that so..." She muttered shyly, a small smile gracing her lips. Acton couldn't help but admire her beauty for a short period.

She had long cerulean blue hair, reaching towards her her waist, shiny and well kept. Her eyes were also a similar color, though they were sharp and calculating, at the moment glistening with excitement and a love struck look. She coughed slightly to clear the silence, making her stance look more elegant and powerful.

It was noticeable through her school uniforms that she had a hourglass shape figure, her legs long and chest bigger than average. She was completely different from the heroine. Emily was a innocent and cute looking girl that made you want to protect her. On the other hand, the villainess was a powerful and seductive figure, making many men grovel to her feet. She was also the same age as Acton and Emily, being 18 years old.