His Own Reality

Warning: Goes into detail about his new body, preferences, and the way he's adapting to it...

::

He would find his own purpose in living.

There was no defined way of living as only the person who lives creates it. While they have no control to how the beginning of their living starts off, they're still in control on who they are and what they become.

Acton wanted to become someone who could achieve happiness without struggling to constantly maintain happiness. He wanted to become a person who used his talents for the good. He wanted to live a life with no regrets.

But what he wanted the most though was to live.

So he planned to do what he wanted and felt like doing.

With a surge of confidence backing him up, he went out in the hallways after the week he spent in his recovery.

He was a little bitter that his friends kept him in his hospital even though he healed himself on the first day he woke up. But he didn't want to push their help away either. He wanted to stop pushing them away.

The stares he got from other nobles did make his confidence wither a bit but he tried his best to stay strong.

"He's really back?!"

"Thank god, the council members were really moody without his presence!"

Acton was a bit dumbfounded at their volume, the nobles never bothering to whisper out their gossip when the person they are talking about is right next to them. Really it was cliche for people to do in stories like these, their chatting loud whenever something dramatic happened. Though he hasn't experienced anything negative from their gossip yet.

He regretted his curiosity as he sent a glance to the crowd of talking nobles, accidentally locking eye contact with the group of girls who were chatting, watching them freeze at being caught.

Acton sent a sheepish smile, waving a bit timid but the gesture sill obvious on what it was and who it was sent to.

It wasn't a second later where squealing occurred from the group and some other bystanders. It made him flinch at the sudden noise but he kept his awkward smile.

"He's so cute!"

"I want him all for myself!"

"Don't say that! The council members will actually kill you!"

"I wouldn't mind if I got to hold his hand or pat his head!"

Acton wanted nothing more but to dig himself in a hole from the crowd's attention, walking away from the embarrassing words the female nobles muttered about him. It didn't take him much time to arrive to his first class, ducking his head at the sights of turning heads.

They must've thought of him as a pet bunny or something because of those adoring eyes. The group of noble girls made it obvious they found him adorable and Acton found it embarrassing that they wanted to dot on him even though he should've been doting on them in their fantasies like they do with the capture targets.

It made Acton wonder if they ever considered him a man.

He admits, his appearance often threw people off or at least attracted some strange aspects of adoration. He also admits that his appearance is beautiful and did wonder at first why the pervious Acton didn't use them to try and gain Emily's love.

Emily does seem to have a thing for beautiful people after all.

Even so, with his beauty that becomes stronger each passing day as he keeps his appearance maintained, he could tell from the pervious owner of the body that they probably attracted unneeded attention when they did show off their appearance. He looked just like his mom and dare to say a bit more prettier than her in a way, who was someone that was lusted for often as she was the highest ranking in her work industry as he's come to know when he heard some whisper along others about her beauty and achievements, pinpointing it towards him as he was her son. Though those whispers from the beginning of the year faded through time, swapping with the adoring ones strangely.