The Jobs of High School Hosts!

Bells were heard ringing as Haruhi sighs to herself, stopping her studies.
Katsumi smiles as she gets up. The two girls head for the music room.

"We're never gonna hear the end of it if we show up late." Haruhi states.

Katsumi knocks on the door, "Boys! It's Katsumi and Haruhi! We're coming in!" she then opens the door, gasping in shock as she and her friend look around at the decorated room. There were plants, trees, flowers, and real animals.

"What's this? Where are we?" Haruhi asks.

"Welcome!" the boys greet them, wearing Balinese outfits.

"Guys, this is so amazing!" Katsumi exclaims excitedly as Haruhi twitches, a toucan landing on her head.

"When we opened the door, the whole place was decked out like a tropical paradise. Can you see this from Heaven, mom? This is the club my friend and I were forced to join."

"You two finally made it. You're so late." the twins spoke in unison.

Haruhi checks her calender, "I could be wrong, but my calendar says it's still early spring."

Mori runs around the room with Honey, who was laughing joyously, on his shoulders.

"Huddling under a kotatsu table fearing the cold is nonsense! And besides the heating system we have is the best!" Tamaki poses dramatically.

Katsumi fans herself with her hand as her face heats up.

"Is something wrong, Katsumi? Your face is red." the blonde smirks as he leans close to her.

"It's just...way too hot in here." the brunette smiles nervously.

Haruhi sighs to herself.

"Do you have a problem with the way we run our club, Haruhi?" Kyoya asks, "Be careful what you say, you owe us eight million yen remember."

"Gentlemen don't bundle up in bulky clothing. It may be chilly early spring out there in the real world, but here at the club, we want to surprise our chilly little kittens with a warm tropical paradise!" Tamaki wraps an arm around Katsumi, "Oh yes, we've turned this place into nirvana! A balmy tropical island of everlasting summer!"

"That's funny, cause I feel a massive chill right now." Haruhi comments.

...

"What heartlessness, even with my lustrous skin, shining like brilliant ivory, exposed by my Balinese King outfit. I am no more than a slave before my goddess. I kneel before you and swear my loyalty." Tamaki tilts a girl's chin up.

"Tamaki..."

"Lucky..."

"Oh wow..."

The blonde's guests swoon with hearts in their eyes as Haruhi takes an empty glass away from their table, a blank expression on her face.

"Oh, yes! I almost forgot to mention to you ladies, next week, the Ouran Host Club is sponsoring a party." Tamaki told the guests.

"We're throwing a party?" Haruhi asks.

"What kind of party is it going to be?" one of the twins' guests ask.

"Is it going to be formal?" another one adds.

"Yes, in fact we've rented the school's largest hall." Hikaru explains

"It's the perfect place for dancing." Kaoru adds.

"But I really wanted to spend some alone time with you, Kaoru." Hikaru tilts the boy's chin up.

"Don't be upset, Hikaru, I know exactly how you feel."