A Day in the Life of the Kikuya Family!

The Host Club, minus Katsumi, were standing outside the Kikuya home. The boys look in shock of how the home looks to be in poor condition.

"This is the place." Haruhi told them.

Tamaki makes a noise of shock, "This can't be right..."

Suddenly, the door opens, scaring the boys as Katsumi pokes her head out, "Hey, everyone! Why don't you come in?"

"Come on..." Haruhi leads the boys inside, turning on the lights.

"I know it's not much, but please, make yourselves at home! I'll make us some tea! Um...I'm sorry...we don't have enough cups, but we do have some bowls!" Katsumi pours some tea into bowls, cups, and even measuring cups, "Here!"

"Thank you, Kat!" Haruhi smiles.

"Hey, boss, what's with this place? She lives here?" Kaoru whispers.

"Maybe it's some kind of set. Y'know, like in the movies." Hikaru adds.

"I-I-I-I-I hope so! Calm down, you guys. I'll bet this is the store room. I'm positive the infinite cosmos is just on the other side of that closet." Tamaki reassures them.

"Then should we try to open it?" the twins ask.

The blonde gives them a frantic look, "Now's not the time!"

"Right!"

"Since you guys decided to come by at lunchtime, my aunt said it would be rude if I didn't offer you something to eat. We've been fasting for three days to save up money to buy something suited to your taste." Katsumi opens up a cupboard, reaching her hand inside, "But it's all worth it as long as you guys like it!" she takes out the food, "Ta da! A sushi sampler! It was marked down at the supermarket! H-How about that?"

The boys look in shock.

"That looks great, Kat!" Haruhi told her.

"Sorry we came to visit, Kat-Chan! Don't make us eat it!" Honey cries.

"Be strong, men." Tamaki holds some chopsticks, "Katsumi has suffered for our benefit, so it's the least we could do."

"But sir, I'm not even sure this is fish!" Kaoru exclaims.

Katsumi shakily holds up a piece of tuna, "Wow! I can't believe it! Isn't this a piece of fancy tuna? I never tasted it until now." Tamaki gasps, looking over at her as she takes a bite, "It's delicious!"

"What?"

"No, Katsumi! That's just regular old tuna! It's by no means fancy!" Tamaki jolts up in his bed, panting. He looks around his room, brushing his hair back as he smiles slightly, "Ah, just a dream..." he sighs. The blonde then runs down the stairs, fixing his tie as he heads to the door.

"Morning, Master Tamaki. Anything we can do for you?" Shima, the chief of staff, asks.

"I need to get going. Please bring the car around front at once."

"Yes, of course, sir." the chauffeur bows.

"I beg your pardon, Master Tamaki, but what would you like for breakfast this morning?" Shima asks.

"I don't want any! I already told you I have to get going!" Tamaki screeches before thinking to himself, "I can't shake that nightmare I had this morning. I respect the privacy of our club members, so I've never intruded on their personal lives, but...What if Katsumi really is living in poverty? What if that hovel is her home? I have to go see her and try to get the truth out of her! I've gotta get to school!"