Jungle Pool SOS!

(Katsumi's swimsuit can be found in the picture above. It's the one that Nepgear, the girl with long purple hair, is wearing.)

"Woah..." Katsumi looks around in awe as she wears a yellow sweatshirt.

"Behold, Katsumi!" Tamaki appears, placing a hand on the brunette's shoulder, "Bask in the beauty of tropical birds! Aren't they breathtaking? I wonder what they're called..."

"Why are we here?"

The blonde lounged in a chair, holding a drink, "Try to make the most of this downtime and just relax. We're so worried about keeping our good looks day and night, we deserve a little vacation."

"Senpai, where are we anyway?" Katsumi asks.

A little earlier...

Haruhi and Katsumi were walking next to each other when the Hitachiin brothers suddenly grab their arms, making the two girls scream.

"Targets-"

"Captured."

"Wait! What the-"

"What's going on?"

A black limo pulls up in front of the four, a window rolling down to reveal Tamaki wearing sunglasses and a lei, "Good work, now take them with you."

"Rodger!"

"Hm~" the window rolls up.

"Tamaki-senpai?" Katsumi looks confused.

"Hold on, where are we going?!" Haruhi asks as the twins drag them off, the limo driving away.

...

"This place is a brand new theme park that my family, the Ootori group runs. It's called the Tropical Aqua Garden." Kyoya explains.

"I don't understand, I thought the Ootori group ran hospitals and that they're focused on the medical business, Kyoya-senpai." Haruhi says.

"Yes, but my family likes to diversify and try different things. Besides, this place could be classified as a healing facility."

"Hmm..."

"It's therapeutic. Think of all the people who are overworked that would just love a vacation in the south tropics. However, they may not be able to get the time off or they may not be able to afford it. Those people can now seek refuge here at this theme park and reduce their stress levels. The Ootori's group's primary concern has always been for the good health and well being of the general public." Kyoya pushes his glasses up.

"Hey! Guys!" Honey calls to the brothers, who were playing with a beach ball. The blonde boy was laughing as he was sitting on Mori's shoulders.

"The park doesn't officially open until next month, but the Host Club was given a special advance invitation."

Tamaki runs a hand through his hair, "This is so relaxing. We don't have to worry about keeping all of our guests entertained for once. It's truly like a holiday for handsome young soldiers. I guess that's what you'd call it..."

"Haru-Chan!" Honey runs over to Haruhi, "Wanna share some coconut juice with me? Or do you wanna try a piece of the mango cake?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll have some coconut juice with you." Haruhi agrees as the blonde boy laughs, dragging her with him as she smiles.

"Katsumi! You wanna go check out the water slide?" Kaoru asks.

"Hang on. What's the deal with that pull over you're wearing?" Hikaru asks as he eats a banana.

"Oh...well..." Katsumi blushes in embarrassment.

...

The twins dragged Haruhi and Katsumi to the girls restrooms, standing in front of two maids, "Here do what you've got to do!"