Covering the Famous Host Club!

(The photo is not mine. It belongs to its respective owner. This is the outfit that Katsumi wears for the Heian era. Also, I've been doing the episodes out of order. That's just how I roll! I actually have 6 episodes left until this book is done! I just need episodes 15, 16, 19, 21, 25, and 26! Please be patient, and please enjoy episode 14!)

The Host Club were in the garden, all of them wearing clothing from the Heian era, "Welcome back, ladies!"

...

Katsumi walks around, sighing to herself.

"Is something wrong, Kat?" Haruhi walks over to her, "You seem a little upset."

"Well...I can't really explain it...but I overheard Tamaki-senpai talking to one of his guests and...I felt strange."

"Strange?"

The heterochromia girl nods, "I don't know what this feeling is. It's been like this for days now and it only happens when Tamaki-senpai is talking to one of his guests! And it's not a very...positive feeling either."

"Kat...I think you are in-"

"Katsumi, duck!" Tamaki tackles her to the ground as a ball bounces pass them.

"T-Tamaki-senpai?" the heterochromia girl stutters.

The blonde growls, standing up, "Hikaru! You came this close to snuffing out the light of Katsumi's life!"

"Hey, it's your fault for not catching the ball in the first place, boss!" Hikaru told him.

"Yeah, who knew he'd be so bad at kemari? So much for him being the Genji of Ouran Academy." Kaoru adds.

"What?! You wanna say that again to my face, you perverted punks?!"

"And what? We're not afraid to say it to your face!" the twins continue to speak.

"You think so? Well, check this out! Starlight Kick!" Tamaki kicks a ball.

"What?!"

"So fast!"

The ball flies off.

"Take care of yourself! Bye!" the twins wave at the disappearing ball as Tamaki sweatdrops.

Haruhi helps Katsumi up, "Did anyone else hear glass breaking?"

...

"Really, we're terribly sorry about that." Tamaki bows in front of the newspaper club's president, who had gotten hit by the ball.

The twins read the newspaper as Haruhi, Honey, and Mori clean up the pieces of glass.

"Don't worry. It's no big deal. Could have happened to anyone, right? Just a ball flying through a window and hitting me upside the head." The president, Akira Komatsuzawa, reassures him.

"Please, accept our apology!" Tamaki bows once more.

"Well, this works out perfectly. I was just thinking about approaching the Host Club about a cover story. I don't suppose you'd be interested." Akira says as his two club members stand next to him.

"I didn't know we had a newspaper club." Katsumi spoke up.

"It's more gossip rag than newspaper." Hikaru told her, showing her the newspaper.

"Yeah, like a trashy tabloid. It's filled with stories about scandalous love affairs, family power struggles, and junk like that." Kaoru explains, holding up a newspaper as well.

"It's just a lame gossip rag that specializes in stirring up scandal." Hikaru adds.

"And everyone knows it's all lies, so nobody reads it anymore." the twins say with blank faces.