Lobelia Girls' Academy Strikes Back!

The boys gathered in front of Haruhi's home, ringing the doorbell, "Haruhi-Chan! Please come out and play!"

Ranka, Haruhi's father, opens the door, groaning slightly.

"Sorry, we have the wrong apartment!" Tamaki says as he and the boys start to walk away.

"Hey! Hey, wait a second!" Ranka runs after them and literally rolls them into the home, "Don't act so traumatized cause you see me without my makeup on. Even trannies get stubble first thing in the morning, which is more than I can say for any of you."

"My dear Ranka, I hope this day finds you in excellent health." Tamaki hands over a white box.

Ranka takes it, smiling as Haruhi walks over.

"Oh, hey guys."

"Hi, Haru-Chan!" Honey waves.

Ranka opens the box, grinning at the treats inside.

"We wanted to hang out with you and Katsumi today, so we came by to pick you up." Tamaki explains.

"I guess that's fine with me. Where is Kat?" Haruhi asks.

"Katsumi and Yuna went to their old home to grab a few things." Hikaru explains.

"Then Kat is running over here." Kaoru adds.

"It's very nice of you guys to let Yuna stay with you guys-" Haruhi gets cut off when her phone rings. She looks at the contact, "Yuna?" she then answers, "Yuna, is something wrong?"

"Haruhi! Please tell me that Katsumi's with you!"

"She's not here, why?" Haruhi asks as the boys gather around her.

"She went outside to get some fresh air and then all of a sudden, these three girls kidnapped her and took her in some limo!"

"Miss Kikuya, what did the girls look like?" The brunette asks as Ranka was eating sweets.

"Well, they had white and red uniforms on. I think they were from Lobelia Academy."

"Did you say-" Haruhi looks shocked.

"Lo-"

"Be-"

"Li-"

"Aaaaaaa?!" Kaoru, Hikaru, and Tamaki yell.

...

Katsumi changes into the Lobelia Academy uniform as Benio, Chizuru, and Hinako walk in.

"Chizuru, where's our guest?" Benio asks.

"In the changing room, of course." the girl answers.

Hinako walks over to the changing room, pulling the curtain open, "How's that size?"

"It feels nice. A lot less tighter than the last one." Katsumi poses slightly.

"You're gorgeous, maiden! I mean, Katsumi!" Benio blushes.

"You look absolutely beautiful!" Chizuru exclaims as the three girls hug the heterochromia girl.

"You look like a princess straight from the pages of a fairy tale!" Hinako adds.

"Oh, my dear." Benio sheds a tear, "You and that uniform were destined for each other. It's most befitting an innocent girl like you, yes." she stands behind Katsumi and wraps her arms around her shoulders, tapping the girl's lips lightly with her finger, "One still unfamiliar with young love's first tender kiss."

...

"Oh, no!" Ranka panics, "What if the Zuka Club entices Katsumi to do something outrageously scandalous?!"