A Challenge from Lobelia Girls' Academy!

"Really? All the afternoon classes have been cancelled?" Katsumi asks, "Why?"

"You mean no one told you? It's going to be crazy around here for the next two days." A student told her.

"Ouran is hosting an exposition for the cultural clubs. Drama and Choir clubs from a bunch of other schools have been invited." Another adds, "It's a big event the school hosts annually."

"Is that so?" Haruhi asks.

"What?! You've never tried it?!" The twins shout at Renge.

"Didn't anyone tell you that it's the preferred drink of the Host Club?" Hikaru asks.

"And you are our manager, so you should drink it too!" Kaoru adds.

Renge sweats nervously, dabbing her face with a handkerchief, "Um, well I-I think I've heard of instant coffee before. Oh! That's right! Isn't that when the coffee beans have already been ground for you?"

The two make X's with their hands, making a "Bzzt!" sound as the manager shouts in distress.

"That's just ground coffee. Instant is something completely different. I don't even think there are any coffee beans in instant coffee. You just mix this powder with hot water and then drink it! You don't have to brew it! It's pretty awesome." Hikaru explains.

"So it's basically just like coffee, but not as robust." Kaoru adds.

"And yet it's strangely satisfying."

"Now that you mention it, we just ran out of it, didn't we?"

The twins then walk over to Katsumi and Haruhi, placing their hands on their shoulders.

"Go buy us some more, Katsumi and Haruhi." The twins say.

"Why do we have to go get it?" Haruhi asks.

"Because you two are the only commoners. No one else knows where to buy it!" Hikaru explains.

"We've even been serving it to our guests lately. And besides, it's part of your job." Kaoru adds.

"But the cultural club exposition starts soon!" Katsumi told them.

"Yeah, but it's not mandatory, so if you're not interested, you don't have to go." Hikaru told her as he and his brother carry the two out the door.

"And with that being said-"

"Be careful out there! Ha!" The two wave handkerchiefs.

Haruhi leans against a wall as Katsumi pats her back.

"Thanks for helping them out!" The two students the girls were talking to earlier walked out.

"No problem. I just wish they'd buy their own instant coffee." Haruhi groans.

"Well, I don't know if that'll ever happen, but I'm glad they seem to be having a good time. And it's all thanks to you two!"

"All thanks to us?" Katsumi looks confused.

"We've been in the same class with the twins ever since middle school. They didn't used to be this cheerful and friendly. They were always quiet and withdrawn. They didn't have many friends."

"It's like they didn't want anyone to get too close. I don't think they liked school very much. They seemed so bored by it. I guess things started to change when the Host Club was created. Since then, they've come out of their shells little by little."

The girls look into the classroom to see the twins laughing happily.

"Really..."

"But they've really opened up since you two joined the Host Club. Now they talk and joke with everyone in class."