Big Brother is a Prince!

(The picture doesn't belong to me. This is the outfit Katsumi wears.)

"Welcome!" the Host Club members were dressed as police officers.

A little girl with blonde hair in pigtails stood in front of them.

"Go ahead, Kat." Haruhi nudges the heterochromia girl.

Katsumi smiles as she bends down to the little girl's height, "Hi! I'm Katsumi. What's your name?"

The blonde girl blinks, slowly blushing before pointing at her, "It's a reverse harem!" the Hosts look at her in shock, "This is a reverse harem!"

Tamaki hits the side of his head, "That can't be right. I must have heard wrong. Maybe there's still some water in my ear from when I went swimming."

Hikaru cleans his ears as he laughs nervously, "Water in the ear! That's gotta be it!"

Kaoru cleans his ears as well, "I'm sure we just heard her wrong. There's no way this cute little girl said the words, "Reverse harem.". Something's going on with our ears."

"There's debauchery here!" the little girl exclaims as the Hosts gasp. The blonde child starts to cheer, jumping up and down, "Yay! There's debauchery here, isn't there?!" she then points at each of the Hosts, pointing at Kyoya, then Honey and Mori, then the twins, and then Haruhi, "You're the glasses character! You're the boy lolita and the stoic type! Twincest! And the bookworm!" Haruhi gives her a blank look.

Tamaki quickly hides behind Katsumi and pushes her towards the little girl.

The blonde girl looked up at her, "You must be the female protagonist! You're so pretty! And he must be..." she looks over at Tamaki, her eyes widening as tears well up, "Big brother?" she rushes into his arms, "My brother's blonde! You must be him!"

"You never told us about this!" Hikaru exclaims at the president.

"Since when do you have a little sister?" Kaoru asks.

"Tamaki-senpai, I didn't know you had a little sister! Can I hold her for a second?" Katsumi scoops the little girl in her arms and spins around, the two laughing.

"I don't! I'm defenitely an only child, at least as far as I know!"

"The more I look at you, the two of you do look a lot alike! You are both blonde after all!" Honey exclaims.

"I want to know if "glasses character" is superior to "big brother."." Kyoya thinks to himself.

"But does it really matter? I can't believe she called me "bookworm."." Haruhi told him.

"Katsumi, what's her name?" Tamaki asks the heterochromia girl, who walked back over to the others.

"Kirimi!" the little girl answers.

Katsumi gives Haruhi a look as she puts the little girl down, "Haruhi, stop thinking of the food."

"Kirimi-Chan, I'm afraid you've made a mistake. I'm really sorry, but I don't have a younger sister." Tamaki tried to tell her.

Tears well up in Kirimi's eyes, "Are you sure? You're blonde just like me!"

The blonde president teared up, "Oh, that is true..." he took the little girl into his arms and spins her around, "I give in! As of this moment, I am your new big brother! You're so cute!"

"Awww!" Katsumi awes at the adorable scene.

"I know you both can get carried away by emotion, but don't you think it's irresponsible to make such empty promises?" Haruhi asks with a deadpan expression.