Operation-Wait What?!

"Haruhi Fujioka and Katsumi Kikuya?" the boy looks at them with wide eyes.

Haruhi's eyes widen slightly, "Hey, Arai."

"Arai, it's so nice to see you!" Katsumi smiles.

Tamaki looks from Katsumi to Arai again and again as he has his hands on the twins' shoulders.

"So, uh, these your friends?" Arai asks as he smiles nervously.

"Oh, yeah! This is Hikaru and Kaoru! They're in our class!" Katsumi gestures to the twin boys, "And this is..."

Tamaki smiles at her with a puppy face.

"My Sen-" The heterochromia girl cuts herself off when she remembers what the blonde said just moments ago.

"While you are acting as my apprentice, you may not treat me as your Senpai."

"...Tamaki."

"An acquaintance of hers." Haruhi jokes.

Misuzu plays a foul note on the piano as Tamaki gets struck by lightning.

He pales and slowly turns his head, "Misuzu...please don't add any sound effects to my moment of despair."

...

"We haven't seen you since graduation!" Katsumi told the boy as she and Haruhi sat down with him at a table.

"Yeah, Katsumi, it's nice to see you embracing your amazing eye." Arai complimented her as the heterochromia girl smiled, "Haruhi, you cut all your hair off. That's such a shame."

"I don't think so. I mean, since I cut it, it has been easier to manage." Haruhi touches her hair.

"So, how's Ouran treating you? Do you keep in touch with anyone from middle school anymore?" Arai asks them.

"Yeah, a little. Kazumi still calls us." Haruhi answers.

"What about you, Arai?" Katsumi asks.

The Host Club watches them from a few tables away.

"So, then he's a friend of Haruhi and Katsumi's from middle school, huh?" Kyoya asks.

"They've had zero contact since graduation, so in my opinion, they're not friends, just former classmates." Hikaru states as Kaoru looks at his brother in confusion.

"So, these guys are all in a club with you two?" Arai looks over at the boys.

"Yep! The Host Club!" Katsumi smiles as Haruhi deadpans.

"Oh, is that so?"

Hikaru raises his empty glass, "Hey, Katsumi! Don't you think you and Haruhi should be working? You shouldn't be slacking off!"

"It's okay, Hikaru! Misuzu gave us a break!" Katsumi reassures him, not noting his behavior.

"Hey! Quit making more garbage we'll have to take out!" Haruhi yells at Tamaki, who was ripping up the Ouran Host Club manual he made.

"It's not garbage. I'm making a hamster home." he told her in a pouty voice.

"But Senpai, you don't have a hamster." Katsumi told him.

"I'm not your Senpai. I'm just an acquaintance of yours." the blonde glances at her.

"Hey! Haruhi said that! Not me!" the heterochromia girl told him.

Arai chuckles, "Wow, who knew you Ouran guys were so funny. You know, it's such a prestigious school. I've always imagined it was a whole different world."