Beware the Physical Exam!

The picture above should be Katsumi's yukata outfit.

"Welcome ladies!" The hosts greet their guests, Tamaki, the twins, and Kyoya in waiter outfits while Katsumi, Haruhi, Honey, and Mori were wearing yukatas.

"So, in which cup would my princess like her tea?" Tamaki asks one of his guests, "The Foli? The Worcester? Or perhaps the Susie Cooper Gardenia?"

"Beautiful...These are English antiques, aren't they? Which one do you like, Tamaki?"

The blonde delicately grabs her hand, "Which one? Well, none of these compare to my princess."

"Oh, wow, I don't really know what to say..."

"You mean you've never been to Covent Garden?" Kaoru asks one of his and his brother's guests.

"No, all of our antiques are from Portobello Road." she answered.

"I think you'd like Covent Garden, most of our Victorian pieces are from there." Hikaru told her.

Kaoru tips over a cup of tea, burning his finger. He yelps in pain as he holds it.

"Kaoru!" Hikaru brings his brother's finger to his lips, "Honestly Kaoru, you have to be more careful. From now on, keep your eyes on me, okay?"

"Yes, Hikaru..."

"Oh, I can't take it, it's overwhelming..." a girl looks away, blushing.

"You have to watch this! You may not get another chance! Who knows when it'll happen again!" another girl told her.

"You are absolutely right, Mademoiselle." Kyoya approaches them, holding up a small cherry blossom branch, "All beauty is fleeting, just take a look at these cherry blossoms. You'll never be able to see them this vibrant again. And that's why I've compiled this picture book that contains photos that capture the beauty of each passing day." he shows the girls five picture books, one for each host, the twins having one together as well as Mori and Honey, "Incidentally, I've prepared similar books of the other hosts as well. And if you ladies are interested in collecting all five of them, I'll discount the full set for you."

"I'll take them!"

"Me too please!"

The two girls raise their hands.

"Well, now we know how the club makes extra money." The twins say.

"But I have to wonder..." Hikaru thinks.

"When did he take pictures of us?" Kaoru asks.

Honey vigorously over-stirs some tea.

"Should I say something to him?" Haruhi thinks to herself.

Katsumi smiles sheepishly, wondering if she should speak up.

"Mitsukuni..." Mori speaks up after a while, "...You overdid it."

"He told him!" Haruhi and Katsumi look at each other in thought as the two guests look on in worry.

Honey removes the whisk and slowly starts to tear up.

"Honey, I'll take it! It looks so yummy!" one of the guests drink the tea.

"It's just the right amount for both of us, anymore would be too much! How did you know? You never cease to amaze me." the second guest adds as Mori presents some sushi.

"Really?" Honey perks up as Haruhi sighs, Katsumi nodding with a hum.

...

Katsumi admires the cherry blossoms as she sighs contently.