The Sun, the Sea, and the Host Club!

Katsumi checks her calender and looks at the date with a sigh, "Today's not going to be a good day...I hope there's something to take my mind off this..."

Unbeknownst to her, Hikaru and Kaoru had overheard and started to come up with a plan to cheer her up.

...

"The beach?!" Katsumi asks excitedly.

"Of course! The beach!" The twins say in unison making the brunette clap her hands happily.

"But why?" Haruhi asks from her seat.

"Don't you remember what you two said?" Hikaru asks.

"You said you'd like to go to a real beach." Kaoru adds.

"Did we say that?" Haruhi turns to Katsumi.

"Yes." The twins state in a deadpan tone, "Here's the fun part!"

"We brought some swimsuits for you to chose from." Kaoru gestures to two ruffled swimsuits.

"Pretty cute, don't you think?" Hikaru adds.

"Not that one! I think that this swimsuit would look much cuter!" Honey holds up a one piece suit.

The twins tsk, shaking their fingers, "I don't think you get it, Honey-senpai."

"Huh?"

"Just look. This uniform barely hides the fact that Haruhi's as flat as a cutting board." Hikaru states.

"A one piece suit like that would only upset her because it draws attention to her lacking feminine physique. And if Katsumi wore that, it would be too tight around her chest." Kaoru adds.

"That's why we carefully selected these two piece suits, see?" The two gesture to the swimsuits from earlier, "The ruffles help hide the fact that Haruhi's so flat chested and it'll make Katsumi look more bouncy!"

"B-Bouncy?" Katsumi turns red as she imagines herself running along the beach with her breasts bouncing. She covers her face with a shriek.

Tamaki hits the twins out of an imaginary baseball stadium, "You punks had better quit sexually harassing them! Now you made Katsumi embarrassed! I've had enough of you!"

The Hitachiin brothers hide behind a table, "That means we're not going to the beach?"

"Who said that we're not going?" The blonde rests the bat on his shoulder.

"Really? So you wanna go after all?" The twins smirk.

"Can Usa-Chan come too?" Honey asks.

"I have no problem with that." Kyoya wrotes in his notebook.

"Mm..." Mori agrees.

"Huh? We're really gonna go?" Haruhi asks.

"Can we?! Please!" Katsumi pleads.

"Why not?" Tamaki smirks, "Let's go to the beach!"

"Yay!"

...

Katsumi sighs to herself as she lounges under an umbrella, "This is not as fun as I thought it would be." She was wearing a light blue swimsuit.

"It's so beautiful..." A guest sits on a rock with the president of the Host Club, "Tamaki, being alone here with you and looking out at the sea, it's like a dream."

"It's no dream, it's real." The blonde turns to look at her, "But if I could have my way, my princess, I'd be in your dreams every night."

"Oh, Tamaki..."