Epilogue

(A couple of you have requested this and I love the idea! So, here is the epilogue! It's a bit short. But I feel like this is a fitting ending for this book)

Haruhi fiddles with her dress as she stands in her spot. The brunette was grown up now and had become a lawyer like she wanted. Her father was in the crowd, smiling at her.

Why is there a crowd, you ask? Well, today was a special occasion that Haruhi was asked to be a part of.

The girl's hair was still short, but it was a little bit longer than she used to have it back in her Host Club days. She was holding a bouquet on flowers in her hands. She glanced over to her right. Other girls were standing next to her, one of them being Renge. Haruhi then glanced over to her left. She spots the other members of the Host Club. Hikaru and Kaoru both held some pillows, the two wiping tears away from their eyes.
Honey and Mori stood behind Kyoya, who smiled over at the brunette before turning to Tamaki, who was fidgeting slightly. Only one member was missing...

Piano music started to play as the doors opened. Rose petals flew in, hitting every Host Club member with a rush of nostalgia. There she was, Katsumi Kikuya-Hitachiin...well, her name will be Katsumi Suoh by the end of the day.

That's right. Today was the day that Tamaki and Katsumi would be wed. Years after the Ouran Fair, the blonde had proposed to the brunette, finally popping the question. Haruhi could still remember the girl's expression that day. She remembered the happy tears and the loving smile on her friend's face as she said yes.

Katsumi walked down the aisle, her wedding dress was absolutely breathtaking. It was a strapless wedding gown with an long veil. Tiny bits of gold were blended into it to embrace her golden eye. She smiles softly as Yuzuru walks her down the aisle.

Tamaki's eyes widen as he tears up.

"Here." Kyoya passes him a tissue.

"Thanks, Kyoya."

Hikaru and Kaoru teared up as well, wiping their own tears away with handkerchiefs.

Honey and Mori smile as the heterochromia girl walked closer.

Katsumi glances over Haruhi, smiling at her. The brunette smiles back as Yuzuru hands the young woman over to Tamaki.

"You look beautiful, Katsumi." the blonde lifted the veil covering his future wife's face, smiling softly at her.

"You look handsome as always, Tamaki." the brunette smiles back as the two entwine hands.

The couple's family watch them in happiness. Even Tamaki's grandmother, who used to be a cruel old woman, was now a extremely nice lady. People believed that after getting to know Katsumi, the woman completely changed. She even agreed to let the two lovebirds go to France for their honeymoon. Another positive thing was that Tamaki's mother came out of hiding and she now lives in Japan.

"Friends, family, we're gathered to celebrate here today the joyous union of Tamaki Suoh and Katsumi Kikuya-Hitachiin. Be the happiness that we share with them today be with them always." the minister turns to the twins,"May I have the rings?"

"Hika-Chan, Kao-Chan, that's your cue!" Honey nudges them.

The twin brothers cry slightly as they hand the rings over.

"Tamaki, do you take Katsumi as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." the blonde answers, shedding a few tears.

"And Katsumi, do you-"

"I do." Katsumi cuts him off.

"Eager are you?" the minister looked at the two in amusement, "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Tamaki immediately pulled Katsumi close to him, deeply kissing her as the audience cheers.

The twins burst into tears, crying into handkerchiefs. Honey cries happily. Mori sheds a single tear.

Haruhi and Kyoya both shed a few tears, quickly wiping them away before anyone could see them.

The couple pull away slightly.

"I love you, Katsumi..."

"I love you too, Tamaki..." 

The two kiss once more, making the audience cheer even louder.