The Host Club Declares Dissolution!

(The picture doesn't belong to me. The first outfit that Katsumi wears will be like the others' outfits, but she'll have a dress similar to their outfits. Her second outfit is the one above. She'll change into this one and wear it for the beginning part of the final episode.)

The Host Club were getting prepared for the Ouran Fair.

"Oh, and those go in the central building's main salon, okay?" Kaoru told a moving man.

"All right."

"Hey, be careful with that!" the younger Hitachiin brother told another mover.

"Uh...Aren't school fairs meant to be, I don't know, more about students proudly showcasing unique things they made by hand?" Haruhi asks.

"Perhaps for a mere average school, yes." Kyoya closes up his notebook, "But at Ouran, the emphasis is on planning and leadership skills. Keep in mind, most of our students are being groomed in positions of leadership, so they are required to showcase a talent for overt mobility, not arts and crafts."

"Huh." Haruhi says in understanding as a horse-drawn carriage pulls up with Hikaru at the reins, Mori sitting next to him.

The older Hitachiin brother pulls slightly onto the reins to stop the horses from moving, "Woah! Woah!"

"Nicely done. You handle the reins like a pro." Mori comments.

"Haru-Chan!" Honey calls as he waves Usa-Chan's hand.

"Climb on board! We're rehearsing for the big Ouran Fair Parade!" Tamaki adds in excitement.

"Shall I help you, Haruhi?" Katsumi holds out her hand.

The host laughs, "Kat, I think that I should be the one helping you."

"Just come on!" the heterochromia girl pulls her up.

...

The Host Club ride in the carriage as fans fawn over them.

"Hey, you know, you've gotten pretty good at this!" Kaoru told his brother.

"There's nothing to it. You and Katsumi should've practiced with me earlier!"

"Well, just because we're triplets doesn't make all of us good drivers!" Kaoru says.

"It's kinda neat having us all together like this for a carriage ride, huh?" Honey asks.

"Yeah, whatever." Haruhi answers.

"I think it's amazing!" Katsumi smiles.

"Oh, and for the actual parade tomorrow, we'll all be in 18th century French costumes." Tamaki told them as the heterochromia girl gasps excitedly, "Your outfit will be especially opulent, Katsumi!"

"That's wonderful, Tamaki-senpai!" Katsumi exclaims as the clock chimes.

"Ah, the fair's opening ceremony has started! Let's make this fair the best one yet." Tamaki told the heterochromia girl, who smiled at him with a dreamy expression.

The other Hosts look at each other and nod.

...

"Now remember, as part of the fair, the Host Club will be open to parents and visitors for the next two days, which means we will need to be even more charming than usual. Let's get out there and show our honored guests the time of their lives!"

The president's words echoed in Katsumi's mind as she talked to all the guests. She then walks over to Haruhi and Kyoya, who was typing on his computer.

"This is a bit too much, even by our standards. You could buy a small country with all the money we're wasting." Haruhi comments to the heterochromia girl.