Kyoya's Reluctant Day Out!

"Hey, Kyoya! I just had the most brilliant idea!"

The vice president wakes up, finding himself sitting on a bench in a commoners mall.

"How did I wind up here? I was sleeping comfortably in my own bed just a few minutes ago. No...wait...Tamaki was carrying on about some sort of exhibit. He had his heart set on all of us going, I think."

...

The other hosts, minus Haruhi, stand in Kyoya's room.

"Doesn't this sound fascinating? Katsumi told us that commoners hold events like these all the time! They're called expos! That's commoner lingo for exposition." Tamaki explains as he holds up a flyer, "Products from all over are gathered under one roof so that underprivileged people can cope with the emptiness of not being able to travel. If that makes this the perfect opportunity for us to better understand Haruhi and how Katsumi used to be by allowing the Host Club to study commoners in their natural environment." he inches closer to the vice president's bed, "You guessed it, Kyoya! We're going to go on a field trip! Haruhi won't be joining us today, incidentally, as her presence might harm our credibility as impartial observers. But Katsumi will be here to guide us along!"

Kyoya slightly glares as Tamaki, Honey, Hikaru, and Kaoru try shaking him to get up. Mori just watches, holding Katsumi back.

"Oh, c'mon! You can't just lie here in bed all morning! Today's the last day of summer vacation!" Tamaki told him.

"Wake up!" Honey exclaims as the twins laugh.

Kyoya sits up, a dark aura surrounding him, "For your information, I was up until 5 a.m., you morons. Which if you hadn't noticed makes me a little less than happy about being woken up."

The four boys cower in fear as they step back to where Mori and Katsumi are.

Tamaki and the twins hide behind the heterochromia girl, who smiles nervously.

"Kyo-Chan isn't much of a morning person, huh?" Honey asks.

"You have no room to talk." Mori told him.

The blonde boy looks back at him, "Hey, what does that mean?"

"Okay, enough with the commoner shtick. If you formulaic halfwits feel like wasting all afternoon on worn-out old cliches, go right ahead and suit yourselves." Kyoya lies back down.

"Well, if that's what you really want." Tamaki sweats before throwing his hand in the air, "You heard the man! Now, let's dress him to the nines and head for the expo!"

The boys laugh as they start to get their friend dressed, Katsumi turning away and covering her eyes.

"This is going to be wonderful! Great choice, Mori-senpai! Hold still, Kyoya! Oh, that color brings out his eyes!"

...

"Welcome to the world of expos!" Katsumi makes a grand gesture with her hands.

Tamaki carries a sleeping Kyoya on his back as he and the other hosts look around in awe.

"Hey, everyone! Look at that!" Hikaru points at something.

"Wow! All of those suits look exactly the same!" Kaoru adds.

"Ah, the wonders of mass production." Katsumi told her brothers.

"Mass production! Mass production!" The twins chant.

"They have something here called a pet shop! That will be our very first destination, men and lady!" Tamaki says.

"They serve ice cream on the rooftop!" Honey exclaims.