part 3

Ash: ' so Moltres is in that airship?' *then noticed two objects coming towards him and Moltres* ' let's not do anything and see how things will turn out' * telling Zapdos telepathically*

The objects came closer and everyone shouted 'watch out' or 'get away' but Ash and Moltres didn't moved and get captured by one of the object which turned out to be cages to absord Zapdos's electricity then cage took them away in the airship.

Everyone looked at them worried not knowing what to do now.

--------
In the airship

Ash noticed a tablet (you know what it is so let's skip it) then Ash looked at the captured Moltres, struggling to get free.

Zapdos:- Moltres! calm down! show some respect to the chosen one *looking calmly at Moltres*

Moltres:- *stopped hearing Zapdos's words and looked at Ash* so what!? Isn't he also captured here with us, can he release us?

Ash:- it's effecting Moltres too, what's happening here?

Then someone come down from the upper floor.

Introduced him as Lawrence then apologized for inconvenience as a gentleman and explained his motive then left.

Ash: *smilingly looking in the Lawrence's direction, Zapdos and Moltres looked at him confused* His Aura......he doesn't have any ill intention just using wrong method to achieve his goal but we don't have time for this *placed his hand on Zapdos's head then eyes started to glow and three of them disappeared*

_________

Ash: *standing in front of a pedestal with lighting sphere in his hand* now only ice sphere left *but then he noticed smoke rising from a island then fire and lighting sphere started to react then just a moment later something exploded behind as Moltres and Zapdos started to fight, flying toward the island from which smoke is rising.

' so it's like this * looking at the spheres* these connected to each other and each one is connected to their respective owner when one feels danger it sends signal to others causing the owner to be mentally unstable and if it continues like this then the effect will increase which will also effect nature, causing disaster *after that looked in the direction Zapdos and Moltres went* when then let's solve this'.