CHAPTER 63

From the Helicopter came out, Lance, Diantha and

Everyone first of all went to the pokemons to see their condition, Lance to Tyranitar, Diantha to Aurorus, Silver hair man to Metagross, Blonde girl to Garchomp and the old man to Buffalant ( XD, sorry for crap discriptions), everyone got relaxed ...

Everyone first of all went to the pokemons to see their condition, Lance to Tyranitar, Diantha to Aurorus, Silver hair man to Metagross, Blonde girl to Garchomp and the old man to Buffalant ( XD, sorry for crap discriptions), everyone got relaxed seeing that every pokemon is totally fine.

Diantha: *walking to Ash* you scared us there Ash, I thought I'm going to loose my Aurorus, you shouldn't have gone that far. *With calm tone*

Ash: and whose fault creating such a situation like 'Do or die'?

Lance: * walking in front of everyone* I warned you guys that we are going too far but you guys had to see it for yourself, I'm never going to do something like that again, where my pokemon's lives are on the line.

Others said sorry to him for not listening to him.

Diantha: sorry for that Lance but after listening to your story, I was curious all this time that when I heard about this plan, I thought 'this is the time' and I think same goes for other, right Cynthia? *Looking at Blonde*

Cynthia: yeah, everyone of us want to see it with our own eyes but I still can't believe that someone like you really exist, if my Grandmother will find out about you. She is going to be crazy about it, she loves Mythology, is there any records about you in history? *Looking at Ash*

Ash: no there isn't.

Cynthia: so what is the proof that you are a pokemon prince? Are you claiming it by yourself? You know others think that you are just a Aura user with much greater power.

Ash: I'm chosen to be the Prince of pokemon and they know it, I don't care what others think.

Cynthia: *smirking a little because of getting new information* Chosen huh, I don't recall anyone who have authori- wait! *Remembering something* are you saying you? *Pointing a finger at Ash, who got nervous at this*

Ash: i don't know what you are talking about, can we please leave?, it's getting late and also I'm getting hungry.

Cynthia looked like she is going to say something again but then a Fletchling came flying in front of Ash with a Oran berry in his Talons, Ash extended his left hand and Fletchling put it in Ash's hand who ate it without wasting any time.

Ash: thanks Fletchling, i needed that one.

Fletchling: it's an honour to serve you Prince, I'm glad I came before others and got that berry as a gift on my way.

Ash: wait, others? *Thinking it's going to happen which he thought it would*

Many pokemons started to appear around the clearing in which Ash and others stood, looking around at all the pokemons, there were many flying types on trees and many others were on ground.

Silver hair man: what is going on here, do you have any idea Cynthia?

Cynthia: I don't know at all Steven, maybe you know Diantha after all it's your region. * Everyone looking at Diantha*

Diantha: it doesn't have anything to do this region, I think they are here for him *looking at Ash who already talking to some pokemons and other pokemons gathering around him, greeting him with bow* I don't think others also need some another proof to verify who he is.

Steven: I agree with that *noticed red hair old man in deep thoughts* what's wrong Alder?

Alder: huh? Oh it's nothing, it's just.. i have never seen anything like this my whole life and It's still hard to believe.

Steven: yeah I know what you mean *looking at Ash talking to pokemons while laughing*

After an hour

Ash bid farewell to pokemons, Fletchling didn't wanted to go so Ash captured him but that pokeball didn't got the red signal on it's buttons like his other pokeballs.

Ash: *walking to others with Fletchling's pokeball in his hand* so prof Oak in this too huh.

Lance: yeah they wanted to make sure nothing in the way of this test.

Ash: so are we going to meet these 'they' now? *Looking at Lance seriously*

Lance: actually..umm..uhh.. *nervously blabbering*

Diantha: sorry Ash but let me explain it to you, the officials we are talking about work totally undercover so no one can meet them, not even us, it was all their plan to know more about you, to see if you are a fake one or a threat to any region.

Ash: so? What's the result? *With an unpleased expression*

Diantha: seeing that no one still here, I think it's a positive response, now we will head back to Prism tower for the party, it's actually specially organized to cheer you up after all this too, I didn't told you this before there will be many trainers to battle which you sure are going to enjoy.

Ash: alright but if they aren't going to meet my expectations, you can forget Lumiose city ever had a Prism tower. *Walking to helicopter with his hands in pockets and Pikachu on his left shoulder*

Steven: he was joking again, right Lance? *Asked nervously*

Lance: *turned to look at others with a lot of sweat on his face* huh? Yeah, maybe or maybe not, just hope those trainers will be good enough but on safe side let's think something else too.

I know worst chapter, sorry for that but I lost motivation hearing Ash will not be in next Gen even though it was just a rumour but now things are better.