Chapter 101

Both charizards looking at each one with anger and other with.....umm.... Actually without any emotion😅😅.

Everyone focused on these two, charizards of charicific valley stopped whatever they were doing and gathered behind the big charizard and looked at Ash's charizard with anger like big charizard.

Big charizard started roaring at Ash's charizard with anger while showing his battle intent.

Ash's charizard looked at Ash as for asking for his permission.

Ash: it's your own decision, do what you like.

Both charizards looked at each other for just a sec then took off in the air while making some distance between both of them.

Both fired flamethrowers at each other and just as they collided with a explosion both charizards started to fight using dragon claw in close combat while maintaining their high flying speed.

Even though big charizard is tall and heavy but it isn't effecting his movement and reaction speed.

Both clashing many time just in few seconds.

charizards of charicific valley started to cheer for their who for now seems like their leader.

But Ash's charizard landed a clean hit on big charizard's abdomen while big charizard also hit Ash's charizard on his chest.

But..

Big charizard suffered huge damage and started to pant covering his abdomen with his claw while Ash's charizard looked like nothing happened to him.

Ash who was looking at the both of them calmly.

Ash: that charizard is really amazing.

Liza: *after hearing this looked at Ash* are you sure you are praising the right side?

Ash: the training we are going  through and the hardwork my Pokemon have put in it, there are hardly few Pokemon who can take a direct hit from my Pokemon even if it is at their half strength.

Liza: are you saying your charizard isn't using his full strength? *shocked, she have never seen who can easily hurt this big guy easily but Ash's charizard have done and with half strength* ' just what kind of training are you doing?'

Ash didn't replied but just smiled.

Seeing big charizard landing with a heavy other charizards of valley started to fly towards Ash's charizard with their attacks ready to be fired anytime with anger on their faces.

Liza looked at them and wanted to stop this but... how can she?

Then a loud voice stopped them, they stopped not because of voice but because of pressure which suddenly fell on them out of no where.

Ash: STOP! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT *with Aura waves spreading around him*

Liza couldn't see this but can just feel air twisting around her ' what's happening now?'  confused and shocked she looked at Ash.

Every single charizard stopped at looked at Ash with shock then they changed their directions and started to fly up front of Ash then landing and bowed without delay then big charizard came forward in front of other charizards and did the same.

Suddenly everything fell silent after stopped his Aura, no one wanted to speak seeing this and nothing moved in the surrounding like not wanting to disturb this silence.