Chapter 67

Here is a AMV i Made on the top:-

I'll appreciate if you will watch it on YouTube though but again it's your choice.
Amourshipping with moments like these songs, also go to my channel and check Ash- Greninja AMV too with Fight back song, thanks guys.

Support guys that's all I ask from you guys.

Chapter:-

After one hour on the upper floor than the last one. (Finalists of lower and this floor)

Ash standing on his side of battlefield and on the opposite side is....Calem.

Dawn is cheering for Ash happily but beside her Serena looks confused, don't know if she cheers for Ash or Calem.

Serena: ' if I'll cheer for Ash, Calem isn't going to like it because I came here with him and I can't cheer for Calem because he is going to battle against my As- I mean Ash *blushed at this a little* Ahh! What should I do now!'

Dawn:- is something wrong Serena? You don't look well. *With concern*

Serena: *getting out of her thoughts* no no! I'm totally fine *sighing mentally*

Dawn: if you say so, aren't you going to cheer for Calem or you want to cheer for Ash? *Looking at Serena with a smirk*

Serena: what!? *Blushing* no it's just..umm.....uhh....*getting flustered*

Dawn: no need to get so worked up, I saw how you were looking at him, did you solved whatever issue was going on between you two, don't tell me I wasted my precious time with Ash for nothing. *Looking at Serena intensely*

Serena: yeah we solved it, so you do like him huh? *With a quiet voice*

Dawn: I'm not sure yet but let's at least consider it as a Crush, a big one *winking at her* but don't worry I will not get in your way but I'm not going to give up on him easily either *with a little smile*

Serena: I see. *Feeling anxious*

Dawn: *noticed Serena's reaction* let's not worry about it yet, the battle is about to start, let's cheer...umm... Ash?

Serena: I guess I'll cheer for both of them for now.

Dawn: that will be better.

In the battlefield

Calem: hey Ash!?

Ash: what is it Calem?

Calem: if you don't mind *extended his arm towards Ash showing pokeball in his hand* I want a battle between your Greninja and....my Greninja *throwing his pokeball and his Greninja appeared on the battlefield with familiar stance*

Ash: wow he evolved huh? it's not even been a month since you left on a journey with him and he already evolved and looks strong but.... are you sure?

Calem*Calem nodded with determination* after seeing you battle that day, i trained with him very hard, doing battles with strong trainers, so I can defeat you one day and today I have a chance, I'm not going loose it.

Ash:- alright then but let me warn you, my Greninja is on a whole another level than yours and I have no intention going easy after what you just said, you want to get stronger than me then let me show you my actual power so you know how much you have to work *throwing his pokeball* Greninja! I choose you! *Greninja appeared in the battlefield with pride* Greninja! it's a all out battle but make you doesn't hurt him much.

Calem: don't underestimate me Ash! I'm not that weak, Greninja double team and water shuriken! *Many copies of Greninja appeared on the battlefield ready to attack*

Ash: Aerial ace! then Night Slash! *Ash's Greninja disappeared from his place then appeared in between of all copies and started to attack few copies running towards a specific one*

Calem: *noticed Ash's Greninja running towards his Greninja* Greninja Hydro Pump!

Ash: *Calem's Greninja fired Hydro pump* Slice through it *Ash's Greninja sliced through it easily and also landed a hard strike on Calem's Greninja who got blown away by it* Water shuriken * Calem's Greninja got hit again before he can even land on ground*

Calem: *looking worried* Greninja! Are you okay? * Calem's Greninja stood up slowly and nodded* what should I do? Can I win like this?

Ash: of course you can't right now, so you want to give up?

Calem: huh? *Looked at Ash then at his own Greninja who nodded at him with a fist* nah.. we will fight until we can stand.

Ash: *smiling* you have earned my respect calem..*which surprised Calem*....as a trainer but you need to do better if you want to be my rival, get stronger, I'll wait for your challenge but this battle is over, Greninja... double team and water shuriken *this time Ash's Greninja's copies covered battlefield with water shuriken ready to end battle.

Calem: using the same thing as mine huh? Then I'll use yours, Greninja quick attack and night slash *this time Calem's Greninja came running towards Ash's Greninja and his copies with high speed and slashed each of them and then......they all disappeared* what!? *Shocked*

Ash: you still have a long way before you challenge me in a all out battle, end this Water shuriken *Ash's Greninja appeared few meters above Calem's Greninja and attacked him with many Water shuriken and smoke covered the area then Calem's Greninja appeared with swirls in his eyes*

Calem: even after all that hard training and battles I couldn't even land a single hit *feeling devastated then a hand appeared in front in his sight he looked up to see Ash standing there in front of him extending his hand for a hand shake*

Ash: you maybe not as strong as me yet but the way you guys have improved, I must say I have to be careful of you guys *said smiling*

Calem: *smiled and shakes Ash's hand* you better be because once I'll get way... stronger then I'll come after you again.

Ash: *still smiling* I'm looking forward to it.

They returned their respective Greninja and walked back to Serena and Dawn but Calem decided first to give Greninja's pokeball to Nurse joy who is available just for the trainers in the party today.

Dawn:- that was a great battle Ash, even though it was one sided, isn't it Serena? *Smirking*

Serena: *blushing* yeah Ash, you were great like always.

Ash: thanks Dawn, Serena.

Then Calem returned shortly and everyone noticed him returning and also praised him for his improvements.

Diantha: *walking in the centre of the hall* thanks for joining today everyone, after all those amazing battles, we have reached to finals, our first qualifier for the finals are Ash Ketchum and another one from other two floors is.....

See you in the next chapter guys, make sure to visit channel, link in my profile, c ya.